McLeod's Daughters

Suspicious Minds

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Aug 16, 2006 on The Nine Network

• eye-opening to see some characters come out.

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Gees, Kate has lost the plot! Calling the police on one of her closest friends just cause she thinks it's the right thing to do. MOTIVE, OPPORTUNITY, EVIDENCE. It was all there, apparently as Kate finds evidence to convict Stevie of Harry's "murder". Both Reegan and Jodi dismiss the evidence and tell her that she is crazy but Kate can't let up. After finding out that Kate thinks Stevie believes she is being framed by a former character. Convinced that it is him, she calls him only to find that he is out of the country. Confused on who might be framing her, Stevie is distraught. Kate then thinking to herself "It's the right thing...." she goes to the police and the episode ends with Stevie being arrested and Kate regretting what she did.
  • Would you ring the police on one of your closest friends?

This episode really got to me! I couldn't believe that Kate actually thinks that Stevie killed Harry! I didn't really like Kate much when she first came onto McLeods because she seemed so up tight, but I was starting to like her (until now)! She didn't even let Stevie tell her the real story, she just went off her own instincts (which have been known to be wrong many times before).
    Poor Stevie, especially since Alex just got married. I wonder if Stevie will forgive Kate or not? She probably will because that is the sort of person that Stevie is.
    Not a smart move on Kate's behalf, I don't think that she will liked very much now by alot of people, I'm one of them anyway!