McLeod's Daughters

The Calling

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Apr 05, 2006 on The Nine Network

• I knew it...

Tess finally learns that Nick is still alive. I knew it and already the "Previously on" showed that it would finally happen. Now, I can't wait to see them together again - and find out how she's feeling once he's back with her. I can't believe it's really happening.
    Although I gotta say that I don't like the whole Moira predicting the future thing, but for this episode it was just perfect. And it was a great reference to the episode when we learned Nick was missing.
    Well, I can't wait to see how it goes on, but I'll have to wait till tomorrow :(
  • Hello Wifey!

OMG!! Nick is alive! Well I kinda spent most of the episode sitting on the edge of my seat jumping up and down going "Has Nick rang yet? Has Nick rang yet?\" I drove my flamates absolutely sideways by the end of this. This show was once again well scripted and flowed nicely.
    I liked the substory partiuclarly about Kate and her skin cancer. It a terrifying thing for anybody to go through so hopefully the writers are going to treat this one wit a bit of respect. (please note I said hope). Dave was great as always but he seems to becoming a bit I dunno sterotypical. He seems to be mainly used to cheer the girls up and to make them feel better. We haven\'t seen any real drama acting from this character for a while now, but I'm just griping becuase I still want him and Kate to get together.