McLeod's Daughters

The Short Cut

Aired Wednesday 7:30 PM Sep 19, 2007 on The Nine Network

• Grace annoys me

The episode was okay, but there are a few things I hated about it, so here it comes:

- I was already wondering how long they'd be dragging this drama about possibly losing the farm on and on. The way they ended it sucked. The episode was weird, it had no real structure...
    - I wanted to kill Grace when she was standing there with the photo of Tess and Claire as kids. She never even met them, but still had that picture frame in her hands as if it were her real family. I'm not talking blood, but growing up together, having met even...
    - Again, I felt like killing Grace when they made it all about her overcoming her pride and "saving" the farm. It was stupid. Stevie and Kate, even Moira, are more at home at Drover's than Grace is or will ever be. She just got there and behaves like the queen of it all.
    - And once more Grace was awful when she was about to "forgive" Ashleigh. Why are they trying to make Grace be such a good girl? I would have spit right into Ashleigh's stupid face after what she did. (Not to mention that all the explaining why she did what she did was totally unnecessary and idiotic...)
    - Just so that I mention it every once in a while: WHAT ABOUT KATE??? AND ALEX?????? And when's this damn season finally gonna end? It's going on forever and it's starting to get worse again.