Medabots Forums

FOX (ended 2004)

Medabots is a show to be remembered but it can be brought back

DANNY123321

[1]Jan 22, 2006
    • level: 1
    Hi iam Daniel Crumpler I live in the U.S and well My thoughts about medabots are as simple, this show was not only great but a heavywieght contender agianst what alot of people consider its rival pokemon. Let me tell you why to me and millions of fans thought this show was good and deserve a better review as far as when season 3 came into play. This show had the right characters and the right storyline to fit its time and feeling. It had comedy, action, suspense, and a awsome story that has a good build up that kept u learning about every characters backround. Its like u felt the story, the struggle, and the passion for everybody. It was just a perfect combo. Now Here is when Medabots went wrong. Now we all know that season 3 was well, bad and not because of the fact of what it was about but its like u felt that they should have done something to fix it. Now the first one thing that made season 3 bad was that it did not copy the same formula that shows like beyblade, and Pokemon had where as far as the characters go they where the same people in all seasons and same voices. And what made it easy was the storyline which in this case all shows had something in common cause they were all the " I havft to be the best and make it to the top and become champion" type of thing. Now when medabots had completely ignored to bring back the characters from the ever so poupluar season 1 and 2 that was a big upset and seeing how almost all the voices changed it was even more of a upset. Now all I am saying is that all u out there that is a Medabot fan and agrees to what iam saying hear as I say this, I want to create a petition that everyone can sign and bring it with me for when I take my tour to japan and to canada. Because I want to be able to create a petition to show these companys responsible for creating and distributing medabots the show, is a must have to come back only this time to do it right and rewrite the complete season 3 and this time with all the same people back. Please help out guys
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

assassidon

[2]May 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    i like medabots as well but there's most likely no chance of this show ever coming back, medabots is too far gone to be revived.

Silver-storm

[3]May 22, 2006
    • level: 5

The only way I see any sort of Medabots coming back would be a movie or an OVA, which have new voices and probly have different animation style, it's what happened with Hellsing. I wouldn't complain, I 'd love to see any medabots that wasn't the third season, with the old characters, especally Henry, he was always my favorite. If that did happen, it would be years from now, when people run out of ideas for new shows and remake the old ones. Or if the Manga artist made some new volumes and someone want to animate those.

So go ahead, you have my support, I guess. Lets revive some interest at least and get it airing again, my little cousins just got a DVD of it, never saw it on TV and love it. So kids today still will.

Oh and if you get anyone to listen, Boxed seasons would rock heavey, no one wants to buy 12 DVDs at $15's each, boxed sets of 50- 60 $ would be awsome. And to have the original Japenese with subtitles option.

Edited on 05/22/2006 8:59pm
    Edited 2 total times.

prankster_33

[4]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    Medabots is too far gone, like someone just said.  So i can't see it coming back.its to bad cause i like that show man.

deathadvenger

[5]Jun 1, 2007
    Yes i would have to agree medabots is too far gone, the chances of it reviving are slim to none but i would have to say it is one of the best shows i have ever seen and thats why for the past week ive been watching every episode i could find. I think even though we can't revive it among the country we can revive it among ourselves and friends and family. Oh and one last thing if any of you know of a site that has all or most of the episodes plz contact me. (ive already been on youtube, and i cant remember if there are any episodes after 52)

ultace

[6]Jun 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    i don't know where u can watch the rest but there is more after that season 3 the one everyone's been talking about i love medabots but i haven't seen the 3rd season but i can't find anywhere to watch them or anywhere to buy so if nayone could help me pm me too.

deathadvenger

[7]Jun 7, 2007
    so there is more i will have to go looking for them if i find anything i will tell ya but if ya find any better video sites than youtube to watch vids such as medabots or rave master plz tell me

deathadvenger

[8]Jun 7, 2007
    lol i just started looking and oddly the first episode of the 3rd series was aired on my b-day

Max42

[9]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 9
    i have most of the first and second seasons and the begining of the 3rd it wasn't that fantastic but i heard a while back that toon disney might licence it but they never did anything

Netbug009

[10]Dec 25, 2007
    • level: 10
    I gotta agree. Too far gone. Honestly, the show had it's run. Seems the third season was just for ratings. The original series was just seasons 1 and 2, right? I'm glad we got through that.

mcgooen

[11]Aug 19, 2008
    The third series looks pretty interesting.. but I have no clue how to view the episodes. Help anyone?? Please and thanks. =)

kodamin

[12]Dec 10, 2008

hopefully, just like movie companies are recreating left off stories like Ironman, animes will have their turn as well. And with luck, Medabots could have it's chance again.

KieranTran

[13]Dec 19, 2010

imagine real life medabots i hope something like that could be made in the future