Medium

Bring Your Daughter to Work Day

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 24, 2010 on CBS

• Couldn't stand it

2.5
    I'm sorry, but this was a low point. This episode showcased so many of the frustrations and annoyances I have with the series in general. I'll just address two, though:

1) they never explain why they just don't tell Devalos what's going on. The real reason? You wouldn't get all the "hilarious" situations.

2) I can't disagree more with the other reviewer when it comes to the music. This is the 3rd, 4th, or 5th time that the show has used a single snippet of music repeatedly throughout an episode, and it's just about the most annoying thing I've experienced on TV. This song (or part of a song) in particular grated on me every single time it played. Do they think there's some sort of artistic meaning in doing this? I'm guessing it's more likely that they decided it would be cheaper to only get the rights to one song and not have to write any original music. All I know is that this show needs to stop doing this. It's obnoxious. I've never wished more that I had a way to contact a TV show about something...