Medium

Dear Dad ...

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 2010 on CBS

• A really heartfelt episode, with real family emotion.

For me, this episode worked. I really enjoyed it. I might go as far as to say this might have been one of my favorite episodes. The music, the acting, the dynamics of the people really made it amazing.

This really showed the love of a father for his daughter. So much so that he would commit a felony in honor of his daughter's good name. I know some things were questionable (why was he never caught or why hasn't he told the truth?) but to me, that was second nature. I looked right passed that. Why would anyone be hooked up on some stupid questions, when the real story was the love of a father, and the lengths he would go. Joe said he would have done the same thing. Losing a child is the worst pain in the world. Having that letter re-read through out the show, accompanied by the choice of music (Playground Love) really brought out the emotion of the episode.

The storyline with Bridgette was a cute diversion of the main plot. The reason she saw him as a prince, was because that's how everyone percieved him, including her, even if he gave back the money. Bridgette has a wild and imaginitive personality and I wouldn't expect anythig different from her. Great episode.