Medium

Deja Vu All Over Again

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 25, 2009 on CBS

• A good episode

I think this was a good episode to start off a new season. As you could tell the family has been struggling. Like Ariel wanting to buy makeup and asking her parents is they could give her some money, and they didn't have much. Knowing that not only Allison didn't have a job, but Joe didn't really either because he had to give it up to be with Allison.

mikeverdon pretty much covered everything there is to say. But I have to add that I thought it was a good ending when Ariel sees that Allison is eating with her right hand :)
  • Medium kicks of it's sixth season on a new network and it's better than ever!

At the end of last season, Allison had a stroke and the episode ended with her in a coma. At first I thought the coma story was just another thrown together epiosde, but the premiere changed my mind. It totally changed the way season six is going to go as well. Not only was Allison disabled physically, but she is no longer dreaming, and Joe can't complain. I liked the way Allison's "gift" begins come back in broken parts. It was nice to see her doing things beside dreaming. Over all this may be the best premiere Medium has ever had. This episode is definitely worth watching.