TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

arquette? on worst dressed list

Lsch390

[1]Dec 18, 2005
    • level: 3
    HAHA! i was flipping through the channels and there was a show on E! about best and worst dressed. Patricia was talked about for quite a while about how she has no fashion sense what so ever! it was sooooooo funny! she wears teh ugliest clothes! I didnt dought them for a second! She has ugly clothes and shes a terrible actor!

HAHA
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alaskamaid

[2]Dec 19, 2005
    • level: 1
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

alaskamaid

[3]Dec 19, 2005
    While I like The Medium for the most part, I do find the the plots sometimes predictable. However I do think Arquette is a very good actress and the show overall portrays a more realistic view of home life aside from the paranormal, than most TV shows today. As far as being the worst dressed, yes she does dress rather dowdy but so do most American women. If Lsch390 dresses anything like he or she spells than I think they might need a little help on a few fronts. Nobody is perfect.

Amphipolis

[4]Dec 26, 2005
    Did she gain wight lately?
    Cause this is what I see from pictures...

Jasrenee86

[5]Dec 27, 2005
    • level: 7
    Not to be taken in a bad way but she always was a little on the "larger" side, I mean... well you know what I mean (hopefully)

Also It is my opinion that out of her brother and sister she is probably the worst one.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an avid watcher.

Amphipolis

[6]Dec 27, 2005
    Jasrenee86 wrote:
    Not to be taken in a bad way but she always was a little on the "larger" side, I mean... well you know what I mean (hopefully)

Well, yep I got you. It's ok by me, since I don't like at all that skinny Hollywood style and Bravo to her.
    :

Also It is my opinion that out of her brother and sister she is probably the worst one.

Hmm... I think I don't understand you. You mean as an actreess? Because I think she is the best in Arquette family abyway...

Lsch390

[7]Dec 30, 2005
    she has gained alot of weight

Amphipolis

[8]Dec 30, 2005
    Do we know WHY?

Cordata

[9]Jan 1, 2006
    • level: 11
    Amphipolis wrote:
    Do we know WHY?

I thought I read at one point that she put on some extra weight to play the part. It's a common thing that people do for parts... I wouldn't gain weight just to play a character on TV, but then again, I'm not an actor.

Amphipolis

[10]Jan 2, 2006
    Cordata wrote:
    Amphipolis wrote:
    Do we know WHY?

I thought I read at one point that she put on some extra weight to play the part. It's a common thing that people do for parts... I wouldn't gain weight just to play a character on TV, but then again, I'm not an actor.

Well, I'm with you. If she did it, wow bravo to her... But I don't think so...

Azarai

[11]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 6
    Lol, this has got to be the most ridiculous thread I've seen........I wasn't surprised that one poster mentioned she did it for the part. I have to say, so WHAT if it seems like she dressed like a NORMAL person or whatever else.
    It doesn't make her a bad actress, in fact, I think she's an awesome actress. I find it funny when people try to distract us with flippant comments, then add in how awful an actress she is, as if the way she dresses reflects on her acting; or, that giving concrete proof of WHY she might be a bad actress doesn't matter when some crappy cable channel puts her on some superficial, useless piece of crap list.
    Use facts and evidence, and, don't go around forums for a show where you know fans will be, just to bomb an actress. I believe over at IMDB.com, you'd be called a "Troll".
    Again, I must say that I think she's an awesome actress and being that this is based on an actual woman's life, it's a lot more believable for her to be a real woman, not a fashion model trapsing around in the newest fad, figuring out murders.

sorata04

[12]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 5
    i think the worst dressed thing was a one time thing(what she wore in the emmys)

Amphipolis

[13]Jan 4, 2006
    Azarai wrote:
    Lol, this has got to be the most ridiculous thread I've seen........I wasn't surprised that one poster mentioned she did it for the part. I have to say, so WHAT if it seems like she dressed like a NORMAL person or whatever else.
    It doesn't make her a bad actress, in fact, I think she's an awesome actress. I find it funny when people try to distract us with flippant comments, then add in how awful an actress she is, as if the way she dresses reflects on her acting; or, that giving concrete proof of WHY she might be a bad actress doesn't matter when some crappy cable channel puts her on some superficial, useless piece of crap list.
    Use facts and evidence, and, don't go around forums for a show where you know fans will be, just to bomb an actress. I believe over at IMDB.com, you'd be called a "Troll".
    Again, I must say that I think she's an awesome actress and being that this is based on an actual woman's life, it's a lot more believable for her to be a real woman, not a fashion model trapsing around in the newest fad, figuring out murders.

C'mon, don't bite!
    There are so many different people.
    The fact is that Patricia Arquette is a great actress. The rest is just... gossip!

Lsch390

[14]Jan 5, 2006
    all these messages are OPINIONS of everyone. if someones OPINION of patricia arquette is that she is a bad actress then it is their right to write it on this thread. no one needs to get offensive. it is your OPINION that she is a good actress and you have to same right. you don't need to go on and say how ridiculous this thread is because that is pretty much telling everyone who has written in it that they are ridiculous. and if you think it is so ridiculous then why are you writing in it? huh?

Thanks!

quantumcat2

[15]Jan 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    Her grandfather was fubsy,had a mustache and was sexy as all get out.

If you have charisma,you can make any physique or physiogamy
    work for you.

Amphipolis

[16]Jan 7, 2006
    quantumcat2 wrote:
    Her grandfather was fubsy,had a mustache and was sexy as all get out.

If you have charisma,you can make any physique or physiogamy
    work for you.

Well, I agree, though for an actor this is rare. They need their facec and bodies in good condition.

Anyway... No-one knows, so... ok.