Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

how u want the end???????

jack756

[1]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 14

i see no one posted anything like this on the forum but my 2 question 2yall fans are:

1.how do you think it will end???

2.how do you want it 2 end???

ill come back and post my thoughts

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shimmybinny

[2]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 10
    My thoughts of how I want it to end and how I think it will end is probably the same. I want Joe and Allison to stay together and have a long happy life. I would like to see them struggle a little bit, like every married couple, but end up together. I think what made the show so amazing and relatable was the family aspect. I would like to see Devalos become Mayor, Scanlon become the head of the police (and have another child with Lynn) and Alison become the DA. I also want a fitting end for the children. Maybe see Ariel get married?

Edward_Nigma

[3]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 54
    Lol, well shimmybinny you definitely didn't get what you want on the Joe/Allison front! But you were right about Devalos and Scanlon, and Ariel...but now that I think of it...did they actually ever say that Ariel is married to that guy?

Lady_Lancaster

[4]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 41

But what if everything that Joe sent to Allison was JUST a dream? What if none of it was actuality? That could mean that Devalos wasn't Mayor, Scanlon wasn't Chief of Detectives (I find that unlikely anyway) etc. I can't remember whether he said these things WOULD happen or whether he said that he showed her a dream to see what COULD happen. Yes, they did say that Ariel had married 'Dave' because Allison told Joe at the grave site that she told Ariel to wait until she graduated before marriage, but that she refused, so she must have married him.

agent_0042

[5]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 66
    What he said was that he wanted to show her how things could be, and he also said that there could be a her without him - that he had seen it. He definitely never said that what was shown in the dream was truth, which meant from that point that she and the others were free to create their own future.

Lady_Lancaster

[6]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 41
    agent_0042 wrote:
    What he said was that he wanted to show her how things could be, and he also said that there could be a her without him - that he had seen it. He definitely never said that what was shown in the dream was truth, which meant from that point that she and the others were free to create their own future.

Thank you. I couldn't remember if he was showing her reality or a possible scenario. I do remember him saying that he was showing her that she could go on without him, just not that finer point. Makes me really want to know what happened to everyone now, for certain! *grin*.