CBS (ended 2011)
I'd have to agree with you agent_0042... the poorhouse plot is getting extremely tiresome.
Is Joe really not qualified to work anywhere except for the Aerospace field? I find that hard to believe.
With the Dubois family in the poorhouse, and Devalos hardly around (thankfully he around more so of late)... the show just seems to be walking through this season in a zombie like trance. I can't say that Angelica Huston's rather crabby character is a shining light to the season either.
Hopefully (and most likely), it seems as though Devalos is inching towards winning his job back from D.A. Tom "Snidely Whiplash" Van Dyke.
|Here's what they could do... |
1. Joe - take a different job! Stop acting so lame and thinking any career other than aerospace is below you.
2. Conserve on utilities, and enforce it with their kids too.
3. Use Allison's psychic abilities as a direct play to make money. Sorry, Allison, it's not beneath you either.
And here's what they could have done to avoid this:
1. Established a responsible savings plan
2. Not bought such a lavish home in the first place
3. Live a more frugal lifestyle in general
The poorhouse plot is becoming beyond annoying and needs to be dropped.
|And, as a reader of TV Guide pointed out, Allison drives a really nice car.|
|Okay, I guess it was TV Guide that got it wrong, then, either that, or I misread. I never really paid much attention to her car myself. |
Allison: Tu crippling debt es mi crippling debt.
Seriously, I really hope this whole thing is over now that Joe's got the 15 grand, Allison is getting work again, and things are starting to look more hunky dory. I really don't want to hear anymore about this plotline.
Does anybody besides me find it a little bit ironic that you guys have dedicated an entire thread to the fact that you are bored with the topic in the thread?
not that i don't agree, cause i do, the money bit has been really boring!
|2. Not bought such a lavish home in the first place|