Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Is Season 5 the best so far?

Kleinke

[1]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 12
    Don't know about you, but I am *loving* every single episode of Season 5 so far! Can't even say which one is my favourite, they have all been truly extraordinary. I think Season 5 is a whole lot better than Season 4... maybe even the best yet (I know, that's a matter of taste). Can't remember much from the first three seasons though, so I guess I'll never know which season is better. Then again - doesn't matter really, does it? :-)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shimmybinny

[2]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 10
    All the seasons are really good!
    I happened to like season 2 and 3 the best. Some episodes in S4 were a bit boring, but Anjelica Huston added a lot. S5 is great and I like it a little more than S4 I didn't like the idea Allison wasn't working in the DA's office.

GOGOLAK123

[3]May 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    i like season 5 just as any other, but what i donĀ“t like is thatas a viewer you sem to understand alisons dreams before she does!! And as regards to the people who work with her, its a nusance to se how they keep on doubting!By the way i.d love to have a daughter who could choose stocks as fine as the little one does!

AprilFox

[4]May 6, 2009
    • level: 109

This season has been stellar! Alot of surprises and some really excellent story-telling, acting, directing and writing happening with Medium. It really keeps getting better and better. I'm glad it's renewed, I know viewership is down but the networks have to realize that there is alot of downloading going on so Medium is being watched if not online then some other way . It's a really great show.

Medium

mattgus

[5]May 10, 2009
    • level: 14
    i don't feel like ragging is what i want to do because i have been watching medium on dvd now for a couple of mos and i enjoy it...i am just on the ep in season 4 where her sis is the guest star.......(maybe because watching on dvd is sooo differant than once a week with a summer break)there are a couple of things getting to me...anybodyelse???1)the same arguements every ep with hubby and the cop and or manny...nobody believes her...she has to prove the whole darn crime little by litle dream by dream before anyone takes her word...this could'nt be a woman,no there is just no evedence...it is just a dream(the worst) well.that makes no sense,you really expect me to believe that...etc...i am also able to figure out the plot too early...i knew the chick was in on the killing in 4 during the houston daughter 2 parter...they did that one on law and order and on and on...so i am ragging...i guess watching on dvd allows for you to see too much and hr after hr in a row so the formula and pesky things that don't bother most seem bigger...because i keep watching...i like the cast and it is easy to watch...maybe in 5 she is taken on her word more often. if that happens they would stop arguing...but,conflict is drama...right...i sound like nothing will make me happy...well back to why some nut needed to put 100's of nails into some poor saps entire bod...be happy....
    Edited on 05/10/2009 12:37am

shimmybinny

[6]May 11, 2009
    • level: 10
    I understand what mattgus is saying. I like watching reruns on DVD, and also watching the new ones, weekly. They can seem a bit repetitive, Luckily I don't watch many shows like it, so I can't compare, which a lot of people do. But after 4 seasons, how original can the idea be, with so many movies and tv shows out? It's a fun show and original for it's genre (crime, drama). I still love the show and find it intriguing and fun. Truth be told (pun intentional) I skip one week (I still keep the tv on without watching, to get ratings) so when I get the DVD of S5 I can see new episodes, while its on break! So I watch it Bi-weekly and couldn't be happier.