Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Jan 2. (2x11 Method to his Madness)

RAVENFREAK13

[1]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 5
    Theres a new ep tonight!
    Edited on 03/03/2006 11:11am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

moulinrye

[2]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    I cant wait! It seems like its been so long since a new ep!

RAVENFREAK13

[3]Jan 2, 2006
    I know!

RAVENFREAK13

[4]Jan 2, 2006
    that was one of the creepiest episodes i have ever seen

moulinrye

[5]Jan 2, 2006
    • level: 8
    It was really amazing! And what did you think of next week preview? That looks just as good!

tjaman

[6]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 32
    I was so impressed by how this story was being told, and what was going on with it -- especially coming off the "Nip/Tuck" season finale with The Carver so prominently featured -- having a serial killer who slashes his victims' faces seemed like it was going to be disappointing. Arquette's line "I'm really not myself tonight" was just chilling, and when she started to channel -- more than channel ... I'd have called her possessed -- the deceased criminal, I got really worried for her and for everyone around her. Especially since she was represented as herself in all the dreams, and she started drinking in the morning and smoking and stalking -- that was freeqie. The "It was ME!" dreamscrawling was just insane, and then, the way they did the final reveal was so perfect, I just have to hand it to these writers. I mean, I knew it was her (and why didn't Allison get a serious vibe off of her? Or maybe she did, but images of an M.E. doing autopsies and cutting up bodies isn't in any way unexpected, so maybe she did and she dismissed them). In the past, of course, they've played a little fairer -- there were no clues that I noticed that it might have been her except for Allison's certainty that the third vic was a copycat and the M.E. being the only one with access, means and knowledge. That being said, they've gotten really good at organizing the stories so that the revelations are generally twisty and make for good storytelling, which isn't necessarily easy when your main character is a psychic. Well done, everyone!

animalsugarrat

[7]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 4
    This one was one of my favorites...so...interesting.

RAVENFREAK13

[8]Jan 3, 2006
    awesome job medium people!

gwenorel

[9]Jan 3, 2006
    • level: 1
    please can someone tell me what happened during the last four minutes of the show? My dvr for some reason stopped recording just when the ME said "have you ever been married?" Argh!
    did she kill the one girl out of jealousy? did she kill them all? was it her husband who killed the others? somebody tell me, please!

efeatherston

[10]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 3
    This was an excellent episode, and extremely disturbing, especially the first half. When Allison stalked the supermarket girl, sitting outside her house, smoking the cigarette was chilling. Then her husbands reaction when she told him, spot on. I would have been getting the kids out of the house pronto as well. Hell, I'd be concerned about staying there myself.

This show continues to impress me with the variations it does with her visions. The twists and turns are very creative.

Cordata

[11]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 11
    Not to start a war, but I was kind of disappointed in the episode... It just didn't seem to be that interesting to me. I couldn't believe that her husband didn't just lock her in a room to protect the rest of the family.

...Sorry girls, mommy is off in her 'happy' place...

Don't get me wrong, I've liked most of the episodes in the past... Maybe I'm just still thinking about Nip/Tuck and how disappointing the end of the season was.

Jasrenee86

[12]Jan 4, 2006
    • level: 7
    gwenorel wrote:
    please can someone tell me what happened during the last four minutes of the show? My dvr for some reason stopped recording just when the ME said "have you ever been married?" Argh!
    did she kill the one girl out of jealousy? did she kill them all? was it her husband who killed the others? somebody tell me, please!

She asked Allison if she was married and then she went on her spiel on how her and her husband had been together for 19 years and that he was leaving her for Julie Paxon and how hard it was for her to cut her like the other guy did it especially in her profession yada yada and then she confessed everything to Scanlon and the D.A.

Do you know what the next episode is gonna be about or do you want me to tell you that as well?

MIKED2023

[13]Jan 4, 2006
    I missed the preview for next weeks. What is it about? did it look good? Monday's episode was awesome - I hope it keeps up the momentum.

Jasrenee86

[14]Jan 5, 2006
    This is what next Monday's episode is about.

And I quote so... I also got it off of this website so that you can look for yourself for all of ya'lls favorite shows:

http://meevee.com/registration/login.aspx

"Doctor's Orders"
    Allison squares off against the spirit of a psychotic doctor (Mark A. Sheppard) from the 1800s, who haunts suggestible men and provokes them to murder teenage girls. His next target might be Allison's daughter Ariel."

efeatherston

[15]Jan 6, 2006
    Jasrenee86 wrote:

And I quote so... I also got it off of this website so that you can look for yourself for all of ya'lls favorite shows:

"Doctor's Orders"
    Allison squares off against the spirit of a psychotic doctor (Mark A. Sheppard) from the 1800s, who haunts suggestible men and provokes them to murder teenage girls. His next target might be Allison's daughter Ariel."

Is this the same guy from last season that she saved a young girl from last season (episode 'Penny for your thoughts')? I wondered if they were going to bring that 'ghost' back, since all she did was save that one girl from succumbing to his suggestions/takeover.

quantumcat2

[16]Jan 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    I kinda wish we'd found out the REAL killer affecting the ME was a dead plastic surgeon and they tracked his sister to Barcelona...........

Now,if *he'd* been influenced by a spirit from Cleveland who'd been posessing folks in the nineteenth century,in pre-history,etc......

(Then,we could try dissipating his corporeal mass in space and
    see if that shredded his spirit....)

Don't mind me.

I have this mental Bloch that gets frenetic at times.....

Jasrenee86

[17]Jan 8, 2006
    efeatherston wrote:
    Jasrenee86 wrote:

"Doctor's Orders"

Is this the same guy from last season that she saved a young girl from last season (episode 'Penny for your thoughts')? I wondered if they were going to bring that 'ghost' back, since all she did was save that one girl from succumbing to his suggestions/takeover.

I haven't the slightest clue hon!

MIKED2023

[18]Jan 8, 2006
    It's him ... he's in the promo i saw.

RAVENFREAK13

[19]Jan 8, 2006
    can't wait til tomarrow!