Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Medium's Future Unsure No More

TesserT

[1]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 76

Medium's Future Unsure

Patricia Arquette, who stars as psychic Allison DuBois on NBC's hit series Medium, told SCI FI Wire that she's been extremely pleased with the show's current season, its fourth, but isn't sure if it will return for a fifth year. (NBC will unveil its fall lineup on April 2.) ........ Will the show come back for a fifth year? "I don't know if there'll be a next season," Arquette said. "I know we do have very devoted fans and that we're grateful for that. ... I don't know what'll happen, you know?" But Arquette said she's willing to return if the show is picked up. "Yeah, I would like to come back," she said.

go to the link to read the entire article

Edited on 04/02/2008 4:11pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TesserT

[2]Apr 2, 2008

Ausiello leaked the new NBC 2008-2009 summer & fall line-up - Medium is not on the schedule!

Maybe he got it wrong - maybe when they actually announce later today it'll be there!

TVGuide.com Ausiello Report

eclecticvewer

[3]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 11

Hate to say it, but I gotta...man, did I call it or what?

*Clears throat*

But yeah, that really sucks. It's one of like three running shows that I actually watch (2 if American Idol keeps going the way it's going...) I'll definitely miss Medium if it goes, though I hope it'll be picked up before anything is permanent.

Edited on 04/02/2008 2:50pm

TesserT

[4]Apr 2, 2008
    Well well - NBC added a new version of its line up at the actual announcement and sure enough - Medium will return on Sundays at 9pm in 2009 - no month given. 9 pm Sundays is a tough slot to compete in.
    Edited on 04/02/2008 4:13pm