Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 4x10 "Wicked Game (2)"

maayaxlm

[21]Apr 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    roxbaby69 wrote:

Another site told me: Alicia Keys, "the thing about love

yes that's the song. (I should've read this first..)

OMG it was such an emotional episode!! I'm still digesting it, but I can't believe we won't have more Keener. It's so horrible, but I guess a mother can do anything to claim justice...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

[22]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 4
    jblanc91 wrote:
    it ends great. i love this episode. itsone of my favs

stupig, the ending was totally contrived. There were a million ways they could have nailed the girl was involved especially after she killed her old boyfriend. This ending was just an easy way to get Cynthia off the show.

fireflies_uk

[23]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 2

I've been thinking about a few things with this episode. Didn't Joanna's mother say her daughter had called her the morning Allison and Cynthia went to see her? When she was still supposedly kidnapped? Surely that should have been questioned further. Also can't the cell phone company show when Joanna accessed her voicemail?

Also surely the police would be able to find out that the second kidnapper was shot from a distance rather than during a struggle?

Edited on 04/02/2008 12:46pm

SVU_number_1fan

[24]Apr 2, 2008
    • level: 17
    this eppy was kewl i liked it i love when joe was like i should make a livin fallin in banks lol yea great epsiode but i hate the lack of arieal i love that lil grl yea overall great eppy i was sad when it was cyns daughter awwwww very great epsiode

Pitchounne

[25]Apr 7, 2008
    • level: 6

I really loved this episode. Although the minute Joe fell on the floor I understood where they wanted to go, I have to say I was totally not expecting the end.

It seems that his season Allison has trouble to be listened to she knows the thruth but without Devalos it's hard for her to find enough evidence to back up her theories. Cynthia taking the life of her daughter's murderer I didn't see this one coming!

Impatiently awaiting next episode!

PrCGg

[26]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 3
    I saw on aliciakeys.com that they have a promo pic of this episode. For those who wanted to know about the song "The Thing About Love".

pisceandreams

[27]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 40
    I recently rewatched this episode on DVD, and even a year later it still blows me away. The storyline was great, but what makes this episode so gripping is the emotional aspect to it, particularly the closing scene between Allison and Cynthia. I think this ep packed more of a punch the 2nd time I saw it. I was nearly in tears. This is by far one of my favorite episodes of the series!