Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 4x11 "Lady Killer"

AtelierGal

[21]Apr 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    harihudson wrote:
    I liked the twist at the end. Of course, I went back to review the dialog of each of the victims to see if there were clues that the killer was male. The 3rd victim mentioned that the experience was new to him and it "turned him out", but nothing jumped out w/ the others. Did anyone else see any possible clues?

Like you, I went to listen carefully to hear what the victims were saying. Now that I've watched the whole show, what the 3rd victim said makes sense now. Love the twist, looking forward to another exciting episode
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rorygould

[22]Apr 17, 2008
    • level: 31

Oh, so the cop should beat up anyone who hits on him? Right. Nice try. You're still a homophobe.

netgoddess

[23]Sep 6, 2009
    • level: 10
    rorygould wrote:

Oh, so the cop should beat up anyone who hits on him? Right. Nice try. You're still a homophobe.

I thought Scanlon handled it well. I think it was quite funny that the killer hit on him, because Scanlon definitely does not give off any gay vibes whatsoever. But it is totally uncalled for to say that he should have beat up the killer...not that a murderer deserves special respect but a cop's job is to arrest people and let them stand trial, not be the executioner. Plus it is homophobic to imply that Scanlon should be mad at a dude hitting on him; mad perhaps that the guy intended to murder him sure, but not that the guy was flirting with him.