CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 4x14 "Car Trouble"

SVU_number_1fan

[21]May 2, 2008
    • level: 17
    TesserT wrote:
    Angeluskamps wrote:

fireflies_uk wrote:
    I don't think Joe will cheat but not sure how he can continue to work with her after she tries it on. Unless they brush it aside due to her being a bit drunk
    Summary for next episode:

Allison has dreams that help Scanlon in his search to find out who killed a wealthy local drug dealer. Allison and Scanlon are dumbfounded when Allison's dreams lead them to a severely impaired man with a bullet stuck in his brain. Meanwhile, Joe's partnership with Meghan Doyle is put in jeopardy.

TV Guide's summary: Allison dreams about a charming hit man while hubby Joe tries not to act on his very real attraction to sexy venture capitalist Meghan Doyle.
    ooo i hope that he dose not chet on Ali bcuz i think if he dose i think her name is megan i think that he will use it aginst him to gain all of the company
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

gregorysam

[22]Mar 17, 2009
    • level: 4

I'm a little confused. I just saw the episode today. The first (easy question) is if Alison had the dream about the husband doing the killing (by seeing his face) then why she didn't reveal that right away, after the car purchase. Or did she never see the real face until he was detained as #3 in the line by police? How did the suspect get arrested in the first place if they had no evidence? Why did the husband want to sell the car so cheap if he killed the wife (less evidence for future prosecution)? Who set up the directions to the killer's house and how did Allison see the killings when she sees stuff in the future and not the past? The episode ended with to be continued, is the continued part whether or not Joe decides to cheat on Allison or not or is it more related to the car? And which episode is the continuation is it the next one 4X15 "Being Joey..."? Does 4X15 resolve the question when thinking about what the continuation has to do for a continuation to 4X14?

I know that's a lot of questions but for some reason I didn't expect a continuation and then I was waiting for all my answers to be answered in the end of the episode but when I saw "to be continued" I thought that the resolution would be next week. I then saw a preview for next week and saw that it has nothing to do with this episode which is weird because any time there's a break and networks air reruns they always have conclusions to the "to be continued" episode and they don't just show one episode and leave you hanging without showing the concluding episode .

I hope someone saw last season and can answer all my questions.

gregorysam

[23]Mar 18, 2009
    anybody?

gregorysam

[24]Mar 28, 2009
    bump

gregorysam

[25]Apr 5, 2009
    oh man, I really want to know the answer to these questions lol. I know there are some die hard medium fans out there