TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 6x11 "An Everlasting Love"

Edward_Nigma

[1]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 54
    Yay it's back! This is one of the earlier shows to return after the holidays...maybe it'll get a nice bump in viewership? I hope it's good!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Edward_Nigma

[4]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 54
    Hmm, well I kinda liked this one. It had a lot of funny parts -- and I kept thinking about Ghost Whisperer! It was like Medium almost making fun of how Ghost Whisperer has JLH talk to people and give them messages from dead spirits. Hah. The Joe thing was funny too...but almost too out of character for Joe.

The serial killer twist was pretty good at the end -- but again, Allison is doing everything on her own and risking her life! It's getting kinda weird how she keeps doing that...

netgoddess

[5]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 10
    Well I liked how Allison entrapped the girl in the end. But yeah I live in Phoenix and I'd freak out if there were actually as many serial killers in real life as there are on the show. So that part of it did feel somewhat recycled as that lady that Allison used to work for when she got fired from the DA's office (forgot her name) had her daughter abducted and killed by a couple with a very similar M.O. Joe vs. his immature boss was pretty funny but it was a pretty low move for his boss to get so petty over Joe's opinion of his novel, especially upon insisting on a negative view. I have to wonder if his boss was just looking for an excuse to annoy him at the performance review.

I am glad this show started back up in early January, many of my other shows are starting back up later in the year.

drmynatt

[6]Jan 8, 2010
    • level: 1
    I like this show; I especially liked one of the earlier eps where the middle child wore a bike helmet all the time, switching at the end to squeaky boots. The closing shots of the little girl were wonderful and it made the entire episode for me. I like Joe -but he's a bit wussy sometimes, and Allison -she seems angry a lot. But the intertwining marriage, family, arguing with resolution, anger with a purpose, children with non-sense activities, and work seems great.

I really like the show and hope the writers don't mess it up by making the drift apart. I would hate that and stop watching. I need a show of love with kids and commitment.

Hang in there, Joe and Allison. Think of us and the kids too.

Dave

haldrey

[7]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 22
    Back to normality! I liked this episode specially the ending, well deserved. Loved the way Joe resolved his 'fight' with his immature boss.

agent_0042

[8]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 66
    I enjoyed this episode too, all of it. I thought there were some good twists and both Joe's plotline and Allison's were interesting to watch. And I completely agree-- great ending.

pgsuperfan

[9]Jan 9, 2010
    • level: 25
    Joe's boss I don't know about him that was a pretty dirty way of doing his review but I liked the way they handled it playinga video game and telling the kids to get losted