Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 6x13 "Psych"

Edward_Nigma

[1]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 54

Wow this one bounced around the schedule a lot before we finally get to see it...so it better be good!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pgsuperfan

[2]Jan 30, 2010
    • level: 25
    It was not that good

Edward_Nigma

[3]Feb 1, 2010
    • level: 54
    Aww boo, I liked it quite a bit. It seems pretty clear now though that there's a streak of cases where Allison has to "go on her own" and confront the killers (though I doubt she has to...it used to be that she just waited and then had another dream that gave her more details). It's an interesting change to the show I guess, and it worked this time. I thought it was neat at the end when Allison got all devious and messed with that girl's head in her cell.

mikeverdon

[4]Feb 2, 2010
    • level: 3
    I really liked this one a lot. It had one of the best storylines all season.

michaelhanergod

[5]Feb 3, 2010
    • level: 7
    No it was bad it didn't make any sense at all. In Alisons dream it didn't seem like the brother was helping her sister at all(where the truth always is). It seemed like he was a cold blooded killer. And Summer was the victim. So why would he act like he was the one that controlled everything even when nobody was around him.

Damn that episode didn't make any sense Very bad and totally ridiculous episode. Don't know how anyone can think this was good when it didn't make any sense at all

marvelfan89

[6]Feb 5, 2010
    • level: 39

I wouldn't say it was horrible, it made sense for most parts but would agree that other parts could have fine tuning. I could buy the psychologist covering up and extorting money from the killer then actual crime gets pinned on another person. What do you mean where the truth always is? Allison is wrong sometimes with her dreams, you can't take everything she sees to the bank.

Edited on 02/05/2010 12:47am