Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 6x17/6x18 "There Will be Blood ... Type A/B"

Edward_Nigma

[1]Apr 2, 2010
    • level: 54

Hmm two-parters on this show seems to be very hit-or-miss...we'll see how this one ends up. Can't be worse than the last new episode! Hah.

Edited on 04/10/2010 9:23am
    Edited 8 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

netgoddess

[2]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 10

This episode was really good for the most part. I still don't know what is going on completely with the girl with precognitive dreams. I also don't know why she was visiting Allison and daughters in the dreams but doesn't seem to remember it. I also enjoyed the side story of the work stuff...it really reminds me a lot of the BS I put up with back when I actually did corp jobs. The serial killer's mo is kind of strange, I wonder what's up with that.

The episode definitely was entertaining and left me intrigued. Also the first dream where Allison is a kid at the office was pretty awesome.

I do have a residual complaint, which is the overuse of pedophile types. Seriously this is the third episode in a row of a creepy pedo, although at least this time she bit his finger in retaliation. I swear one of the women writers must have been molested/raped or something as a teenager because the show keeps coming back to the theme of getting revenge on pedos. At least that theme was short-lived this episode.

Overall this episode was quite good and not very predictable for once. Usually Medium's formula makes the plot fairly easy to guess but this episode and the one a few back where Lee let his brother get killed have stepped up the unpredictability which is a big plus.

Edited on 04/02/2010 11:09pm

honorableninja

[3]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 13

i got a theory that the killer might be keith joe boss him disspearing and the superior saying he off his meds and the fact the killer had skinny hands which asbloves the guy who got his finger bit now that would be the twist of the season of course it just a theory

pgsuperfan

[4]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 25

I thought for a minute that Joe might end up unemployed again but the owner stood up for Joe

mlefolle

[5]Apr 3, 2010
    • level: 1
    I'm with you on the perp being Keith. He's creepy and mean! LOL

Edward_Nigma

[8]Apr 5, 2010

netgoddess wrote:

I still don't know what is going on completely with the girl with precognitive dreams. I also don't know why she was visiting Allison and daughters in the dreams but doesn't seem to remember it.

Agreed...the girl seems so intense in Allison's/her daughters' dreams, and is blaming them for not using their gifts in a noble manner...but then the girl uses her gift to steal food from houses where families were just murdered!

Oh and on another note...hmm...Keith the murderer? I didn't get that vibe at all. I guess we'll see on Friday...

haldrey

[9]Apr 6, 2010
    • level: 22
    Great and very entertaining episode, looking forward to the conclusion, and no, I do not believe that Keith is the killer, although it might be nice if he is. That is good way to get rid of him and then Joe can take his position in the company. Witchful thinking.

haldrey

[10]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 22
    Part B was even better than Part A, specially for Joe. Keith was not the killer but Joe did get the promotion and got rid of Keith, or did we?

pgsuperfan

[11]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 25

Happy for Joe he is now the "head cheese" was tired of seeing him always loosing his job, I know I have been unemployed for over 1 year

chelanza

[12]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 7
    Was this the season finale?? It doesn't say anything about a new episode next week.

mikeverdon

[13]Apr 11, 2010
    • level: 3

No, it's just going on hiatus for three weeks. Then there will be 4 new episodes in a row I believe. The season finale is on May 21st.

Edward_Nigma

[14]Apr 13, 2010
    Ehh...part two wasn't really amazing, it was kinda slow at times. And yeah, Allison did go a bit overboard by letting that girl stay in her house. I kinda almost thought Joe's story was more interesting than the main plot haha.