Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 7x02 "The Match Game"

Edward_Nigma

[1]Oct 1, 2010
    • level: 54

Aww I miss that game show...

Edited on 10/02/2010 12:10pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 66
    On the whole, I thought it was a pretty good episode. It was nice to see Joe at work-- that was something that was missing from the premiere. Just one thing-- I wish they would drop for good Allison's holier-than-thou attitude that what she sees in her visions is right. There have been enough curves by now that she ought to know that she what she sees is often not straightforward, even if it appears to me. Devalos's reactions are the only reactions that can be reasonably expected out of anyone that's halfway sane-- if we don't have evidence, there's nothing you can do, no matter how much you insist that this guy is the killer.

haldrey

[3]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 22
    Exciting episode, now everyone in the family helps.

Kollatera

[4]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 7
    Good episode with Joe, but I wish it was harder to guess who the (main)killer is..

pgsuperfan

[5]Oct 4, 2010
    • level: 25

liked how Joe resolved the work issue

Lady_Lancaster

[6]Nov 20, 2010
    • level: 41

I quite enjoyed this episode and it was certainly good to see Joe at work because there are times when he annoys the heck out of me, particularly when he keeps asking Allison if she knows what time it is when she jumps up in bed after awakening from a dream. He says the same thing in almost every episode. The writers need to invent something else for him to say.

I agree with Agent in the earlier post that Devalos is the only real voice of reason when it comes to Allison's visions. She always insists that she is right, even when we know that she has been proven wrong so many times. The writers should maybe tone that down a little bit. I like Devalos, he'd be very high on my 'favourite character' list. Enjoyable work though, even if guessing who they are looking for is just a tiny bit too easy at times.