Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 7x07 "Native Tongue"

Edward_Nigma

[1]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 54

Marriage Problems = great drama. I hope this one is good, I have high hopes.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TVGord

[2]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 9

I agree, Ed, but I hope they don't mess too much with my favorite marriage on television.

kathyh2

[3]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 1

Who sang the song on Medium tonight? "Native Tongue"

PinkChampagne

[4]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 2

Joe was really pissing me off tonight... but I guess it was a case of "this is what bothers me and I just can't take it anymore without saying something" at a point when he could just let it all out and it wouldn't matter, 'cause Allison couldn't understand him anyway... so he kinda got it off his chest and everything seems to be okay now... good thing since there aren't many more eps left to make it all better...

kathyh2

[5]Nov 5, 2010
    • level: 1

There was something about that doctor that really bothered me. She is going to go after Joe you just know she is the dirty tramp!

haldrey

[6]Nov 6, 2010
    • level: 22
    Great episode. How they dare to cancel this show.

mikeverdon

[7]Nov 6, 2010
    • level: 3

I really like this episode a lot it was very good... actually this season has been the most creative and funone by far. I am so upset it is ending early... the show is really doing a great job this year. I think it being at 8:00 is really bringing the ratings down. I keep thinking how is this show on so early, I mean in the land episode they were walking around with some guys head for like 20 min...I wonder if that doctor from this week will be returning in a future episode. Joe called her and it never really mentioned her again.

jack756

[8]Nov 7, 2010
    • level: 14

allison behavoir is strated to get to me now.allison talks how she wants to put bad ppl away b/c thats the way god made her or whatever.but when she has the chance to put bad ppl away she dont.this was a great example of that.ok the girl got away and allison had a dream a guy killed her.so why isnt she trying to get him arrest yea the lady did wrong but to let someone get awaywith killing is crazy.after she had that dream she did nothing and that made me made.she even did it on sweet child o mine let that innconet boy go to jail and his murder fake mom be free.if she was so worried with doing the right thing she could have invented the boy to stay with her and let the fake mom pay for her crime..at least she did right on i cant remember the epsiode but it was about ablack man who raped ths little girl but the poice put him away by fake evidnece .so allison she knew he desreverd to be in jail but not for what they accused him of.so she got evidence to get him out of jail b/c he didnt do what they accused him of and she got evidence that put him away for his real crime(raping that girl)that the police couldnt put him away for..

Kollatera

[10]Nov 9, 2010
    • level: 7
    I'm okay with Allison and Joe having marriage problems, as Joes frustration is VERY understandable. But I'm gonna be pretty upset if it ends with Joe walking away. He is one of my favourite guys on TV and I need my dream-husband to remain faithful

agent_0042

[11]Nov 11, 2010
    • level: 66
    Having them break-up would be a fail. But I think they worked things out in this episode. They'll be fine. And that neurologist was skeezy.

netgoddess

[12]Nov 26, 2010
    • level: 10
    How many times has someone popped up and volunteered to help the investigation to seem like they're another "concerned citizen" only to end up being the bad guy in the end? It happen so often that the show is lacking in suspense for these kinds of plots.

Joe has nerves of steel because there just are not many men out there who would put up with the BS he has put up with, so I am not surprised by his reaction. I was hoping that Allison and Lee would have to rebuild trust in each other again but Lee is acting completely relaxed about things since he almost died. I wish they'd have had a conversation at least about what happened instead of just automatically setting them back to normal.

The best part of the episode was the man in the space suit lighting the trailer on fire.

Lady_Lancaster

[13]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 41

I have to say that I was bored pretty senseless by the plot of this one. People in space suits setting trailers on fire is one thing but the whole storyline just seemed to go nowhere. It's pretty natural that Joe lost his cool, after all, as he said, he has put up with a lot. He is constantly sleep deprived and has to take on a lot of responsibility around the house and with the girls but his attitude was annoying in the sense that he acted as though he was the only one who had to go through all these things - completely forgetting Allison, who doesn't CHOOSE for all these things to happen to her, they just do!