Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 7x08 "Smoke Damage"

Edward_Nigma

[1]Nov 11, 2010
    • level: 54

Wow this one was actually promoted! I saw two commercials for it during CSI. It looks pretty good...we'll seeI guess!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kollatera

[2]Nov 13, 2010
    • level: 7
    MAJOR scientific error in this one! Cut hair does not, I repeat, not contain DNA. Hair is a protein produced by a cell, not a cell itself. If they were to collect DNA from Charlotte, it had to be from her hairbrush, containing the actual hair follicles. No wonder it is being cancelled if the writers can't do more research than that :S

haldrey

[3]Nov 13, 2010
    • level: 22
    Yeah I noticed that but the episode was entertaining and interesting enough that it was just a minor boo boo. What I hated was all that talk about moving on and doing something different, all remembering us that they are ending the show.

agent_0042

[4]Nov 14, 2010
    • level: 66
    So Devalos is running for mayor. I think he'll be a good one. I like his campaign banner - Phoenix Rising. It is sad about the moving on, but at least they are moving on and we may be getting some sort of proper ending.

Lady_Lancaster

[5]Nov 30, 2010
    • level: 41

I really enjoyed this one, I thought it was excellent. I love the fact that Devalos is running for Mayor and I like the way her firmly put his 'friend' in his place too! Good for Lilly, I'm glad she's ready to face everything head-on. Kudos to the writers for that. A very good 43 minutes of television.