Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Official Discussion: 7x11 "Only Half Lucky" (1/7/2011)

Edward_Nigma

[21]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 54
    neokid0298 wrote:
    Chronick678 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I just made this account to see if there is anyone else that sees this....

The campaign manager reminds me of Ariel. Her facial expressions and the way she speaks. When I first saw her I thought it was Ariel in a Fat-suit!

Am I alone in this? Or do you think I'm nuts? Take a look. She first appears at about the 7:30 mark.

The campaign manager reminded me of the friend from Ghost Whisperer (The fat one, not the one from the first season)

Lol...she definitely didn't remind me of Ariel, but I guess she was a tiny bit like Camryn Manheim from Ghost Whisperer.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Lady_Lancaster

[22]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 41

No, I didn't see Ariel, but I thought she resembled Conchetta Ferrall (sp?) who used to be in "LA Law", which is probably too long ago for most of you to remember. Smile I'm showing my age.

agent_0042

[23]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 66
    Lady_L, apparently the actress that played her was actually on LA Law. She played a character on there named Gretchen in the episode "Izzy Ackerman Or Not?" And this isn't her first guest spot on Medium either - back in 2006 she played a character named Sondra Banister in the episode "Death Takes a Policy." The name of the actress is Lesley Boone. Her other recent roles include a character on Desperate Housewives and voices of heroes on the animated preschool series Higglytown Heroes.
    Edited on 01/22/2011 7:28pm

Lady_Lancaster

[24]Jan 23, 2011
    • level: 41

Thank you, Agent. I'll have to look back through my episodes of "L.A. Law" and have a look for her. She just bears a strong resemblance to Conchetta Ferrall, who was in the show for quite a while as a balsy lawyer who drove everyone at the firm insane. *grin*.