CBS (ended 2011)

Opening Sequence

shimmybinny

[1]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 10

There have been many memorable scene openings (Most are dreams by Allison):

Which are your top 5 favorites?

Mine are:

1) A Person of Interest (With Coldplay and the glowing objects)

2) The Song Remains the Same (When Allison has the song "I will Survive" stuck in her head)

3) The Boy Next Door (When she looks at her family and they start to disapear and then she wakes up as a teen)

4) Second Opinion (When the family is the hospital and Marie as Leukemia)

5) The One Behind the Wheel (When she has no idea who Joe is and runs away)

I have a few more, but i think these openings were amazing!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Edward_Nigma

[2]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 54
    Oh geez...I think the one with the fake version of everyone in Allison's family was pretty funny. I forget what episode that was...but it was funny how the fake versions acted like they knew Allison, but Allison was all freaked out because it wasn't her real family.

agent_0042

[3]Apr 20, 2009
    • level: 66
    The Monkeyheads was used in one, right? I remember The Monkeyheads. I know the one Edward's talking about too, though I don't know offhand which episode that was either.

shimmybinny

[4]Apr 21, 2009
    Edward_Nigma wrote:
    Oh geez...I think the one with the fake version of everyone in Allison's family was pretty funny. I forget what episode that was...but it was funny how the fake versions acted like they knew Allison, but Allison was all freaked out because it wasn't her real family.

I think that was when she slipped coming out of the bathtub. Her whole family were different people. It was called A Changed Man. Her brother Richmond Arquette starred in that episode. (She had scans of her brain and they found a little "peanut" called angioma and in the machine she saw what her brother did before he had amnesia)

shimmybinny

[5]Dec 26, 2010
    Another great opening was from "Bite Me" when Allison discusses dreams in the opening sequence. That was an awesome montage, mixed with great commentary.

Lady_Lancaster

[6]Dec 29, 2010
    • level: 41

I really liked the one where she had 'I Will Survive' stuck in her head. That was a terrific opening sequence and I liked the whole episode in general. Very enjoyable. Yes, the one where the family were different people was a good one too. (I am LOUSY with episode names, unless it's something I have watched a thousand times so you will have to forgive me. Smile)

shimmybinny

[7]Jan 5, 2011

Lady_Lancaster wrote:

I really liked the one where she had 'I Will Survive' stuck in her head. That was a terrific opening sequence and I liked the whole episode in general. Very enjoyable. Yes, the one where the family were different people was a good one too. (I am LOUSY with episode names, unless it's something I have watched a thousand times so you will have to forgive me. Smile)

I am good with remembering titles of episodes. The episode was called The Song Remains the Same. It was a great episode... I wonder why the first few episodes of season 2 got low scores? I think they were all great, and really creative!