TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Questioning CBS' methodology of introducing MEDIUM

newindividual

[1]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 4

I really don't think CBS is correctly handling introducing Medium to CBS viewers.

Why isn't it on Fridays in it's future timeslot?

Why is it on after Big Brother? I hate that show but that has nothing to do with my point. This show isn't that big of a hit and is in no way compatible with Medium.

Don't get me wrong, I love CBS for picking Medium up, I just question their logic here at the beginning. I think the Friday night slot between Ghost Whisperer and Numbers is perfect.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

graciemag1

[2]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 10
    The commercials airing in my area state that Medium will be on Fridays, after Ghost Whisperer, not on Thursdays.

agent_0042

[3]Sep 3, 2009
    • level: 66
    They started it out in a different timeslot, but they've now settled it into the normal timeslot.

chiesa52

[4]Sep 5, 2009
    • level: 1
    Actually Medium was on Last night, Friday, and it was in the slot that CBS is putting it in for the Fall. I was so happy to see it! I am hoping that they will show that last cliffhanger episode before the first new episode comes on. There was a problem for awhile with NBC not wanting to let CBS air the rerun episodes of Medium, but they seem to have sorted that out! Hurray for CBS- I am thrilled that Medium will be continuing in the Fall, and I will be there watching it every Friday Night!