Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Questions about an old ep

LoneTread

[1]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 4
    I'm a fanfic author writing an alternate ending to the episode "Being Mrs. O'Leary's Cow" (I watched it for the first time on reruns recently), and I've forgotten some things about the ep that I'd like to know. Unfortunately, there's no recap for it. So, if anyone remembers or can find out for me, this is what I need:

-Specifics about the flight (source and destination especially, but I'd also appreciate anything else I may have forgotten that I've forgotten)

-The last two lines of the scene in which it's discovered that the plane didn't crash (Joe's remark, and Allison's reply of "This year, anyway.") as close to verbatim as you can get me. I want to quote directly, but I'd prefer not to try that only to end up paraphrasing. (And if you've got it on tape or something and care to get me a couple lines before that, I wouldn't be adverse to that.)

-Did the captain's wife have a name? That could be useful.

Thanks for any help you can give me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sassy_eggs

[2]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 45
    LoneTread wrote:
    -Specifics about the flight (source and destination especially, but I'd also appreciate anything else I may have forgotten that I've forgotten)

-The last two lines of the scene in which it's discovered that the plane didn't crash (Joe's remark, and Allison's reply of "This year, anyway.") as close to verbatim as you can get me. I want to quote directly, but I'd prefer not to try that only to end up paraphrasing. (And if you've got it on tape or something and care to get me a couple lines before that, I wouldn't be adverse to that.)

-Did the captain's wife have a name? That could be useful.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Quotage.

Attendant Guy: Just wanted to let you know, the flight landed in Cleveland. They're taxiing to the arrival gate right now.

Alison: Thank you. Let's go home.

Joe: Hallelujah. March 31 has come and gone. Nothing crashed, no one died. All is right with the world.

Alison: Well, this year, anyway

I'm too tired to try and find out the rest of the info. Sorry.

LoneTread

[3]Jan 18, 2006
    • level: 4
    Thanks! That helps a lot; I appreciate it.