TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Re-run season dates

sheilahoff

[1]May 8, 2008
    • level: 1

Somehow with the writers' strike I seemed to have missed Medium this season. I thought my DVR had it set and it didn't. I've seen a handful of episodes, out of order. I know I can watch them online but it's a bit tedious that way and lower resolution. I'm wondering if any either knows or knows how to find out when the reruns will begin so I can set up to record them then.

Thanks,

Sheila in Seattle

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Edward_Nigma

[2]May 9, 2008
    • level: 54
    Repeats air on Saturdays at 8 on NBC. The shows airs on another network(s) too but I can't recall off-hand which networks...

pisceandreams

[3]May 9, 2008
    • level: 40
    I believe first-run episodes are re-aired on Lifetime, usually within a few weeks of the originaly air date.

sheilahoff

[4]May 9, 2008
    • level: 1
    Thanks, these comments were both somewhat helpful. But what I'm really wanting to know is when NBC will start rerunning the entire season from the beginning (or IF they even will). I've missed way too many to pick them up on Lifetime or on Saturday nights. I need to start all over beginning with Do You Hear What I Hear.

agent_0042

[5]May 12, 2008
    • level: 66
    I've never known networks to generally announce stuff like in advance. I'd say just keep a sharp eye on the schedule.