Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Top 10 Favorite Episodes of Medium?

silvermoore

[1]Jul 14, 2009
    • level: 11

Keeping in mind that I still have a dozen episodes in Season 3 & Season 4 In need to watch on DVD, these are my favorite episodes of Medium:

1. Bring Me the Head of Oswaldo Castillo (Season 5)

2. Twice Upon a Time (Season 2)

3. Time Out of Mind (Season 2)

4. Be Kind, Rewind (Season 3)

5. The One Behind the Wheel (Season 3)

6. In Sickness and Adultery (Season 1)

7. Four Dreams(1) (Season 3)

8. Four Dreams(2) (Season 3)

9. Apocalypse, Push (Season 3)

10. Night of the Wolf (Season 1)

Apparently I like Season 3! I'd be interested to know which episodes others would choose as their favorites!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SnowManSamurai

[2]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 3

These aren't in any particular order:

1. "I Married a Mind Reader" (Season 1)

- Sick with a cold, Allison's medium abilities go a little whacky and she receives a dream that leads her to investigate an old 1960s murder. The husband from a husband/wife team of an Ozzie and Harriet-style show murdered his wife and was imprisoned for it. But there is more to the story than meets the eye.

2. "Light Sleeper" (Season 2)

- Allison is sleepwalking, her dreams are forcing her to go and find money. Her sleepwalking is not only frightening her family, but it is also getting in the way of an investigation into the disappearance of a businessman and his young son. She discovers that the father was being blackmailed and died in a car crash while driving to hand over the ransom money.

3. "Method to His Madness" (Season 2)

- A dead man's ego disrupts Allison's life when his "reputation" is on the line. The dead serial killer makes Allison see how he would have chosen victims. She realizes that someone else (the M.E.) killed the last victim.

4. "Be Kind, Rewind" (Season 3)

- Allison awakens from a dream of losing her legs in a car crash with a murderer, to find that the events from her dream are all happening in real life.

5. "We Had a Dream" (Season 3)

- Allison has a vision of the psychic killer from "S.O.S." escaping from prison, but the time she stated for the escape was an hour behind due to time zone differences. Now, he's going after Allison in her own home.

6. "Whatever Possessed You" (Season 3)

- Allison has disturbing dreams about a young woman who seems possessed, which could help in another investigation.

7. "But for the Grace of God" (Season 4)

- Allison is distressed by a vision of her daughter in a car crash, but helps Ameri-Tips find a local missing teenager. Guest starring Anjelica Huston.

8. "Do You Hear What I Hear" (Season 4)

- Allison completely loses her hearing when a wealthy, young deaf girl is kidnapped, so Joe steps in to assist with her and investigator Cynthia Keener's actions on behalf of the parents.

9. "A Person of Interest" (Season 5)

- While working on a crime, Allison becomes obsessed with mechanical engineering. Meanwhile, Joe has his colleague over for dinner.

10. The Devil Inside, Part I" & The Devil Inside, Part II" (Season 5)

- Allison's is being stalked by a man who believes that it is his duty to end her life in the name of God. This soon puts her entire family at risk and they are forced into a home lockdown.

- Allison is no longer able to trust her dreams because the ghost of a madman has jumped into her mind and is turning all of her dreams into nightmares.

---------------------------------------------

I never realized how difficult it is to just pick 10 episodes, every single one of them is great. If you haven't put it together, in 10 of these 11 episodes something out of the norm happens to Allison. I don't know why but I really like it when that happens.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.