We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

TV Guide Gives Tantalizing Tidbits on Finale

agent_0042

[1]May 6, 2008
    • level: 66
    "I sound like a TV Guide cover, but I think it's very provocative" says Glenn Gordon Caron (show executive producer) of the finale.

"Viewers will finally learn whether Allison will resume work with the Phoenix DA's office, and the real reason Meghan Doyle persuaded Joe to form a business partnership." Caron says "there are echoes of the movie 'Indecent Prposal'"

"But will Joe and Allison wind up heartbroken like Woody Harrelson and Demi Moore?"

Caron says he can't tell us everything. I say they'd better not try anything like that if they know what's good for them.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pisceandreams

[2]May 6, 2008
    • level: 40

Oooh, thanks for this tidbit! Now I'm very anxious to see next week's episode.

Oh, I just realized I'm going to be out of town the night it airs-- aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! I'll have to think of some way to catch it...

harihudson

[3]May 6, 2008
    • level: 15
    pisceandreams wrote:

I'm going to be out of town the night it airs-- aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

You are 1 dedicated fan! You can't tape/TIVO/DVR and watch it the next night?

I'm running out of decent shows to watch. I watch 2 reality shows on TLC before Medium and then wait for Supernatural on Thursday.

I hope there isn't a cliff hanger on the finale.

maayaxlm

[4]May 7, 2008
    • level: 7
    harihudson wrote:

I'm running out of decent shows to watch. I watch 2 reality shows on TLC before Medium and then wait for Supernatural on Thursday.

I hope there isn't a cliff hanger on the finale.

I'm running out of shows too!! HORRIBLE and even worst is to think that the season finale will be a cliff hanger, it can't be!!!

OMG it sounds so intriguing
    :
    "Viewers will finally learn [...] the real reason Meghan Doyle persuaded Joe to form a business partnership."

woah can't wait to see that!!

pisceandreams

[5]May 7, 2008
    • level: 40
    harihudson wrote:
    pisceandreams wrote:

I'm going to be out of town the night it airs-- aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

You are 1 dedicated fan! You can't tape/TIVO/DVR and watch it the next night?

Actually, I won't be home until Thursday the 15th, hence the "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" I'll just have to wait, I guess.

Things were pretty intense in the DuBois home with "Being Joey Carmichael", so I imagine they'll get even more so as the sh!t hits the fan in the finale!

aightmtx

[6]May 7, 2008
    • level: 3

agent_0042 wrote:
    "...and the real reason Meghan Doyle persuaded Joe to form a business partnership."

This just sent shivers running down my spine! I knew she was too good to be true! Now I can't wait till the season finale!!!!

TesserT

[7]May 8, 2008
    • level: 85

agent_0042 wrote:
    "I sound like a TV Guide cover, but I think it's very provocative" says Glenn Gordon Caron (show executive producer) of the finale. "Viewers will finally learn whether Allison will resume work with the Phoenix DA's office, and the real reason Meghan Doyle persuaded Joe to form a business partnership." Caron says "there are echoes of the movie 'Indecent Prposal'" "But will Joe and Allison wind up heartbroken like Woody Harrelson and Demi Moore?" Caron says he can't tell us everything. I say they'd better not try anything like that if they know what's good for them.
    They've got a scanned copy over at http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2008/05/medium-tv-guide-scan.html that you can enlarge to read.

TesserT

[8]May 8, 2008
    • level: 85

More tidbits (spoilers) for the season finale at Spoiler TV

***SPOILER***

Kleinke

[9]May 8, 2008
    • level: 12
    Oh boy, I can't wait.