Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Who was your favourite character from the entire regular cast?

Lady_Lancaster

[1]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 41

Hi Guys,

When I say the entire regular cast, I mean the whole DuBois family, the DA and his team and such.

My favourite would have to be Devalos. He never annoyed me like most of the others did at some point. And as much as I liked Allison, when she became so sure about everything in spite of knowledge to the contrary, that irked me. I also thought Maria Lark and David Cubitt were great, but I'm going with Devalos as my overall favourite throughout theseven seasons.

What about you?

Edited on 01/30/2011 7:11pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shimmybinny

[2]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 10
    It's a tie between Allison and Scanlon. I liked scanlons wit and personality and Allison was the show. I never got annoyed with her. Devalos was great too, but I remember in certain episodes, especially in the earlier seasons, he would be a little annoying, in my opinion.

myc4971

[3]Jan 31, 2011
    • level: 5

I'd have to say Joe Dubois. He's just so real; you see the struggle there in supporting Allison through all the weird stuff that's been happening but each time, he's able to overcome the urge to snap and find patience.

I mean, he's been through days when Allison was suddenly blind, at one point deaf, a completely different person, etc. It was tough to be Allison's husband and I guess that's why they killed off Joe in the end... for Allison to come full circle and to free herself of any dependencies.

jack756

[4]Jan 31, 2011
    • level: 14

allison b/c she was the show like someone said

ariel b/c i can identify wit her as a teenager(only difference is shes a girl im a boy)

neokid0298

[5]Feb 24, 2011
    • level: 8
    Allison was incredibly grating after she was ousted.

She was self-righteous and believed every single one of her dreams, no matter what.

I'd say the best character was either Devalos, Bridgette, or Marie. They always had good plots. Same with Ariel.

MichaelReeves3

[6]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 1

i allways loved Bridgette i wish they would have done more with her, i liked everyone really but Bridgette sticks out to me i would love it if in a cupple years the girls get a show like medium with Ariel dreaming about the past Bridgette dreaming about the present and Marie seeing the future

dustjessie2

[7]Mar 4, 2012
    • level: 10
    Joe Dubois

sshan39

[8]Mar 30, 2012
    • level: 7
    its a tie between joe and scanlon. He is the sweetest husband ever such a wonderful man. now Lee is a little of a bad boy and so funny!! i love to watch him..

yarnqueen

[9]Apr 2, 2012
    • level: 7
    For the first season, Maria Lark stole every scene she was in. After that, I think Scanlon. He was a complex and conflicted person (see his relationships, or lack of, with father and brother). And, always, Joe. The show was all about Allison, but without the supporting actors, would not have gotten very far!

Sci-FiLover22

[10]May 11, 2013
    • level: 3
    neokid0298 wrote:
    Allison was incredibly grating after she was ousted.

She was self-righteous and believed every single one of her dreams, no matter what.

I'd say the best character was either Devalos, Bridgette, or Marie. They always had good plots. Same with Ariel.

same here.i agree