Medium Forums

CBS (ended 2011)

Will Medium Be Renewed Again?

Lady_Lancaster

[1]Mar 29, 2010
    • level: 41

Hi Guys,

As usual, there are cancellation stories flying around about various shows. "Medium" keeps coming up as one of the ones which won't be renewed for another season. Has anybody else heard this or has anything official been stated?

Thanks.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 66
    Yes, I have heard about it. Medium is considered apparently to be slightly "on the bubble" due to the age the program and its demo ratings. But there's a good chance it may stick around because Numb3rs is almost certainly canceled. Nothing official has yet been said, though, and we likely won't know until May.

shimmybinny

[3]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 10

Lady_Lancaster wrote:

Hi Guys,

As usual, there are cancellation stories flying around about various shows. "Medium" keeps coming up as one of the ones which won't be renewed for another season. Has anybody else heard this or has anything official been stated?

Thanks.

I have heard Medium is "on the bubble" but nothing official has been said. A lot of people are actually fairly certain it will be renewed for another season. Nothing official will be stated till May.

Edward_Nigma

[4]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 54
    Yeah, seems like it would be a big waste for CBS to have made such a big deal about nabbing the show from NBC if they're just gonna cancel it after one season. ABC even gave Scrubs a second season...maybe for the same reason?

carolinetully

[5]Apr 5, 2010
    • level: 6
    LOVE MEDIUM.

We are years behind in the UK and i have to download. Fingers crossed for another season.

bigalevans

[6]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 3

I do hope not. But what will I do to fill the time........ummmm.....watching paint dry would suffice and be mildly more exciting.......

AnnStephens

[7]Jun 13, 2010
    • level: 1

Status here on this screen says it is a returning series.

Status Returning Series

I really hope so. This has been my favorite since it started.

lvalentine148

[8]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 1

Medium is my all time favorite show. I watch all the reruns on Lifetime everyday, and then I miss seeing it on Saturdays and Sundays because it doesn't show on those days.Then, I can't wait to see it againall thenext week! I also watchthe Medium rerunson CBS on Fridays. I DVR them.

If medium came on as a marathon (like they do Ghost Whispers),I would watch it all day long and again on my regular channels. I have seem every show so many times, my son always say, mom we seen this one. I don't care, I can watch them over and over and I can't think of any show I love to watch over and over like this one. On my cable provider, I have to choose between DVRing Ghost Whisper and Medium and Ialways choose Medium. I like Ghost Whisperer, but it's gotten a bit boring over the years. It's okay, but IT'S NO MEDIUM!

From what I understand,Medium is coming back. I hear that there are some new scene's. She gets another job or something with another company. I hear since her stroke, she is having "deja vu" type of issues. I don't care what it is, I just want to see Medium again in the fall... But, I am confused because I seen that dag on Ghost Whisperer advertised to come on, but I didn't see Medium. I think they are putting Ghost Whisperer on because of the "sex appeal" of Jennifer Love Huellet and the fact she owns the dag on show. Every since she played that hooker in the lifetime movie... Well, I love the inner and outter beauty that Patricia Arquett shows and the down home realness of the Debois family.

Someone please tell me if my favorite show MEDIUM is comming back for the fall.

I look foward to talking with you all about the show

Thanx

lvalentine

stui8

[9]Aug 19, 2010
    • level: 30

Yes we now Know Medium is coming back.

agent_0042

[10]Aug 23, 2010
    • level: 66
    Yep, the renewal was already announced a few months back and you can look forward to the premiere on September 24.

jack756

[11]Aug 25, 2010
    • level: 14

i read about medium being pick up from tv guide magazine it said something about when the show return allsion and briget souls will have gotton mixed up..