Medium

It's a Wonderful Death

Aired Friday 8:00 PM May 21, 2010 on CBS

• Al's brain tumor returns in a sneaky way and messes up Ariel and the husband...

Overall this episode and only this episode was all over the place. While watching it was annoying very much so in certain sections. It felt like the story was forgotten and there was a push for acting from character Ariel only. Alison became super whinning and a very bad version of herself. This entire episode could have been done much smarter as there is an awesome cast (of course we all know that) and the story was totally possible to be done as an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G finale. I am highly disappointed. Of course by the last 3rd the show finally come back to itself... I am offended as a huge fan and as a creative writer. It was lazy, all over the place and weak for the most part. When there was good/great parts they were few and far between. This has been the worst episode of Medium, let alone the worst finale I've seen in at least the past 3 years. Shame on all involved (up until the last 3rd of show where it picked up again).