Medium

Sal

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Apr 30, 2010 on CBS

• I actually liked this episode

I don't know why people don't like this episode. It's like 7.8. You serious? I liked it. When I saw the preview for this episode I thought it would be good, but a lot of them lately arn't that good. So when I found out there was a talking high-tech burglary alarm I thought this episode was going to be stupid. Because if you think about it... A talking burglary alarm... it's seems a little stupid. But I liked it. I liked that Marie had a huge part to this episode because all the episodes she was in she either said nothing or a line or two. And the sitauation with Ariel, well we all know that the next time a ghost tells Ariel to do something (like going on the person who may be accepting you in a college) she should not be messing with it. And then there were consequesnces. We all know that's a life lesson.

And the next episode looks really interesting. Because I love this show sooo much but the episodes are not that great anymore :( but I also looked at what might happen in the season finale and I can't wait!