Medium

Will the Real Fred Rovick Please Stand Up?

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 05, 2010 on CBS

• A pretty funny episode about a very maddening subject (identity theft with a side serving of murder). Great subplot as well.

Deeply amusing at times, this episode really drove home the black humor that no one knew existed within the crime of identity theft. When even the women started showing up as this guy, I ended up laughing out loud and I liked the way Alison just kind of learned to deal with it. Great acting from the actor playing the identity thief - he just nailed Joe's and Scalon's mannerisms! The subplot was also a nice surprise. I couldn't figure out how Ariel was going to deal with this vengeful ghost out to do this family harm, but when the solution was presented, I admired how very smart this character was written. An enjoyable episode all the way around, even the fate of the identity thief was surprising.
  • Allison begins seeing the face of a strange man on everyone! Meanwhile Ariel has to deal with a giant beaver...

Although the episodes have all been really good, this episode was a lot of fun to watch. It was nothing like anything the show has ever done before. It was also really nice to see Ariel using her "gift" to help others, not to mention seeing Allison and Joe acting like that married couple that we havent really seen a lot in the last two seasons. The acting was perfect. Diedrich Bader did a really good job playing so many different people. This episode was just so well put together and unique that I cait wait to see what other stories the have coming...