Meet the Press

Sunday 9:00 AM on NBC Premiered Nov 06, 1947 In Season

Meet the Press Fan Reviews (61)

5.1
  • I use to enjoy watching this sunday mornings...

They use bring on opposing views and discuss issues.

It gone down hill with Chuck Todd.

It is mostly one sided and criticism of Trump. Forget the major issues going on in washington, just talk about the Trump tweets. It is basically a lite version of Rachel Maddow.

Last Sunday Goodwin kind of called out media on how media likes to talk about Scoot Pruitt's security detail and condo expense, rather than what is going on at the was so true and then Chuck Todd went back to focus on how large the security detail expense was.

I rather watch george stephanopoulos, and I'm not a big fan.

• Further to the LEFT each week

I am so disappointed with Chuck Todd. He took over a quite a few years ago from Tim Russert who was a perfect model for Chuck Todd to follow. Tim made sure he always we ask the hard questions for both those on the left and right. Chuck started out that way but ever since Trump came on the scene he has drifted further and further to the left. I am fed up and have come to the conclusion there is no longer my watching this program anymore. NBC is starting to lose ratings on many fronts. My wife and I quit watching Jimmy Fallon two years ago because all he cares about is making himself look good. It is all about Jimmy and his friends in Hollywood and other places. He loves to show off his "average skills" in singing,etc. instead having some serious discussions with some average people in this country. Bring back old re-runs of Johhny Carson please because Fallon is a flop. Anyway, back to Chuck Todd. You can almost see the hate in his eyes for President Trump. He can't stand it when his guests from the right get the best of him week after week after week. Today was the worst. It is obvious Todd wants to get rid of Chief of Staff John Kelly. The LEFT is blaming him for sticking up for Porter and one other person who have done great work. That, in turn, is causing more chaos in the white house because of the left wanting to hurt Trump in any way they can. John Kelly is the main reason chaos has been absent in the white house until this last week. It is not John Kelly's fault, is the far left and now, sadly, Chuck has moved to the FAR LEFT. I am through with MEET THE PRESS and I hope your ratings sink to the bottom. Get rid of Chuck Todd. I will watch no political program on TV anymore because FOX is too far right and there is no other network left who is fair to both sides. We are being brain washed by our media including MEET THE PRESS. God help this country.
  • I get so sick of NBC's one way news!

Chuck Todd doesn't even try to fake his democratic views. News flash: Trump is the president!!! There are plenty of people that wanted change and like what we're seeing. The country would be a better place if NBC stopped trying to create a civil war. NBC is so guilty of attacking this president! I can't believe people even listen to Chuck Todd or NBC news in one sided!
  • Change Out Needed!

Chuck Todd usually conducts interviews to take facts from the interviewees and generate motivations to try to explain actions and behavior of subject people and these motivations are not correct. This generates incorrect facts and thereby wrong conclusions. This is how NBC gets its "fake News" reputation. Too bad since Meet the Press needs to do the opposite that Chuck Todd is accomplishing. Example: See how Tom Brokaw handles issues Chuck Todd is trying to do. This is most evident on the Sunday 1/28/2018 show. A CHANGE OUT for this Program is clearly NEEDED!

• NBC Shill Cuck Todd

Cannot stand the sight of Cuck Todd. I change the channel every time I see him, doesn't matter what he is saying, or what he claims he is reporting on, it doesn't matter. I change the channel as quickly as possible. He is a biased, NBC shill, Trump hater who only got to where he is due to his daddy's success. It's getting very easy to stop watching these lying douchebags, click, gone.. very simple.
  • Meet The Press, twisting The Narrative changing the topic duping people again

This morning October 1st Chuck Todd plays a clip of the Puerto Rican May or complaining then he shows the tweets from Donald Trump. Then the first question he asked his gas is why do you think Trump is attacking the mayor now if you want to watch that introduction of the program Trump attack in the mayor isn't the first question that came to mind, things like infrastructure and efficiency and what is going on down there come to mine so Chuck Todd twist The Narrative and turns the whole Puerto Rican thing into a attack Trump narrative. This is the reason this type of environment is what I'm referring to, is the very reason why Trump got elected Americans are tired of this I don't even know why I turn it on I won't anymore.
  • Chuck Todd must go!

Like many of these reviews, I am disappointed with the news MTP now reports with chuck todd as the moderator. I miss Tim Russert (RIP), he was some informative on the world and our own country's issues; airing both sides to guide you on the matters at hand.

I'm so tired of watching Chuck Todd on his soap box every Sunday morning, complains about anyone that has a different opinion than himself. He's rude, arrogant, and condescending. Sorry NBC time for me to cut the cord.
  • journalist

Stop watching, chuck dodd ,he is not objective, who did he work for prior to liberal , bias, NBC. Discipline and integrity no longer exist in the media. Journalism I

has disappeared.
  • Objectivity and Reporting Lost

I've decided to stop watching Meet The Press (MTP). I find President Trumps behavior outrageous for a President. Unfortunately, MTP, is the next of many programs to abandfon providing news. Chuck Todd is not an objective news person and would rather talk about tweets than substantive news. Unfortunatly he's more Keith Olbermann/Rachel Maddow than Tim Russert. I believe that this style of biased news program have contributed to the dysfunction in our government. Viewers have few options to hear about real policy with analysis of implications and explations of why two reasonable people might have differing views. Rather Chuck Todd style reporting is focused demonizing one party or another. MTP, Trump clearly lacks self control with his tweeting and MTP, during Todd's tenure, lacks the discipline and integrity to ficus on substantive news. He belongs on MSNBC as he would rather ask guests what they think about a Trump tweet than their views on important legislation or policy. It would be nice for viewers looking for real news and reporting if MTP found an objective newsperson to host. Todd can keep his daily opinion show on MSNBC its a good platform for uninformed opinion. Most of these viewers want to hear a biased messasge that reinforces their views. They are not interested in understanding the perspective of those with differing views. Todd fits in with this viewership.

I will miss my Sunday morning routine of watching MTP. In reality the program has been gone, in everything but name, for several years. At some point we need to understand that differences between democrats and republicans (and most other political groups) are based more in methods than objectives. Open dialogue provides a path to understand one another and to find the best solutions. Objective news is an important part of this dialogue.

Regards, Keith Smith
  • Chuck CHuckie TOdd

Who thought if could get any worse after they let David go. If they go any farther LEFT, they will fall over. I listen to programs like Meet the Press for information, not their political views & lynch mobs.

May Tim Russert rise from the dead, to reestablish what good journalism is.
  • Holy crap, what will it take to get Chuck Todd off the air?

I don't understand what qualifications are required to be a journalist on MSNBC these days. Whatever they are, Chuck Todd does not possess them. This buffoon makes MSNBC look more ridiculous than they that's hard to do. As a conservative I don't agree with the opinions of the more liberal media, but I do like to get the "other sides" view points on the issues to keep myself balanced. There are a few on ABC and CBS that I feel give facts and opinions based on the facts. This chuckle-head Todd has no business opening his mouth much less speaking and attempting to convince the world he has two brain cells to rub together. Get him off the show. He's a loser.
  • Bye Bye

A very very long fan, not too many people longer than me. Since Chuck has taken over, it's gone from bad to worse! Last week he didn't even ask about the large tax breaks to the i health bill and he also said he didn't care about his mail. Too much extreme arrogance toward the people he interviews and to some of us FANS! I find him and the show no longer relevant! Bye!
  • Meet The Press

Meet The Press is in a death spiral, not sports. So far off center it's ridiculous. We miss you, Tim. WC is rolling over in his grave at this venue of "news".
  • Just When I Was Starting to Like the Show!

2.5
    Just when I was starting to get past the annoying lilt in Chuck Todd's voice, he goes and books the repulsive Pat McCrory (former Governor of North Carolina and supporter of restricting the power of the man who beat him). The minute I saw that self-satisfied, smirking demagogue, I deleted the show permanently from my DVR.

Shame on chuck Todd and shame on MSNBC for giving this racist wingnut a platform and helping him to launch a new career as a paid talking head!
  • Missing Russert

Wow, this show has went down hill since tim! I agree with the reviews that state it's like the view. Would be nice to get some unbiased news for a change. Funny how today's guest told chuck that he won't quit talking so he can answer the question. Sad show needs to be replaced!
  • Disappointed!!

I am a military wife, and I grew up as an Army brat. I have watched Meet The Press for loved Russert. You could never tell what side he was on because he was equally tough on both. He was a true journalist with values as well. I am not a Trump fan, but the people have spoken, and I support him and this administration. I watched Chuck Todd today and it was obvious he is biased. I have noticed it alot lately. It seems like he is out to bring down this administration. He clearly is not professional and as a military wife, I find it insulting. Be fair Chuck!!!
  • Meet the Press Excellent Journalism

Just a note to compliment Chuck Todd, an excellent journalist who seeks to present facts in a civil and informative way. His job is not easy in a world where journalism itself, a fundamental pillar of a democratic society, is called into question. It is wonderful to have someone who works diligently regardless of the wrath it may generate in order to present events to viewers. He has my gratitude.
  • Meet the Press is the Sunday version of "The View"

Unbelievable how Chuck Todd is so acerbically biased. It appears that he is trying to vindicate himself for such a miss on understanding what is going on in this country. And still denying it. He should be replaced. I am hoping to see maybe former Fox News Megan Kelly replace him on this Sunday segment so we can hear things that are material and important rather than petty .
  • Meet the Fake News

This was the most deplorable new show I have ever watched. Last Sundays interview with Kellyanne Conway having to verbal spank Chuck Todd was hilarious. I thought Chuck was going to cry. He's such a press baby. Chuck, either become a reporter or go to SNL. But don't call this a news show.
  • Wow, I thought I was the only one

I had watched Meet the Press for longer than I can remember until this election. It was obvious the media was biased against Trump & wanted Hillary to win to such a degree that I had to stop watching this show. I heard about the argument between Chuck Todd & Kelly Anne Conway this afternoon & just listened to it on youtube. What part of nobody cares how many people showed up for Trump's inauguration does NBC not get. Trump wouldn't have sent his press secretary out to address crowd size if the media had not tried to make an issue out of it in the first place. Ms. Conway is correct. It is a journalist responsibility to report the news, to report all sides of the story and not influence the news they are reporting on withi their own opinions. It is certainly not their responsibility to badger someone about an issue no one cares about. Instead, these journalists should try to figure out why they'really so out of touch.
  • Chuck Todd is not a moderator

I just watched Meet the Press for the first time in a long time. I was hopeful to gain some insight on the new President. It's obvious Mr. Todd is very biased and in no way a moderator. Why would you repeatedly ask about numbers of people who attended or watch the inauguration. You post a picture but how do you quantify the number of people watching on smart phones or computers? You can't. You shouldn't worry about such petty things as this. You certainly should keep your own opinions and beliefs out of your duties as moderator. Kellyanne Conway certainly handed you your @&&. I won't be watching your attempt at moderation again.
  • Disappointed with Meet the press!!!

Chuck Report the facts and quit bashing the republican party and the new adminstration. Disrespectful to our country and the American People!!! Meet The Press Sucks!! Turning The Chanel!!!
  • Chuck you answered your own question

The reason the press was called in and given a hard time is becasue of what you did today to Kellyanne Conway. You disrespected her. You bullied her. You called the Trump people liars. She answered your question. You just don't like the answer. I personally watched the inauguration, which was my first time and I thought his speech was uplifting. He described America as it is so therefore he is dark. What rock did you crawl out from. I grew up in West Virginia. Try driving through there sometime. You just don't get it. The people do not want your opinions just the news. A bust not in a room is not news.
  • Butt Hurt Chuck Todd Needs To Get Over It!

I am so sick & tired of Chuck Todd's whining and unprofessional journalism on Meet The Press which used to be a reputable program. Now, it is constantly a whine fest for Chuck Todd. Even his guest roll their eyes at some of his constant poor me and my party remarks. He blatantly becomes abusive and talks over his guest when they disagree with him. These pussy elite liberal journalist who use air time to project their personal opinions on us got exactly what they deserved and they can't get over it. Out with the old and in with the new for 2017. Please find a replacement for Chuck Todd and get back to having a reputable show with class like Tim Russert when he was the moderator!
  • Chuck Todd Really?

Is this Meet the Press or a Chuck Todd update on the Democratic Party? I don't believe there could be a more 8FftI0oRg2Mn show other then the view does whining on television! Incredible someone smart hasn't fired Todd yet, the guy cashed in his man card years ago....
  • Reporting the news

I am 60 yrs old and i am a baby boomer. I have always watched meet the press on Sunday to get my weekly new. I am very disappointed in the way Chuck Todd is reporting his personal views on the nations issues. Get over it is the president elect. You have ruin meet the press for me on Sunday. When a reporter got an election so wrong . i guess his pay off was not enough he continues to boast. Plz fire him

Get someone that reports news and not take it to twist the facts for personal gain.
  • chuck todd

Meet the Press used to be full of facts and information now it's full of Chuck Todds opinions
  • Cannot believe this man

Gets paid at all. He is the most biased, unprofessional snake I have ever seen doing a interview about or discussion Donald Trump in any way, He actually exhibited hate and bitterness over his win. I will never in my life allow Chunkit Todd on a tv anywhere in this house. A sorry ass loser. He was awful during the debates (you could see who he was for), throughout this entire election process, and even more so now. I hope to God Trump allows him nowhere near him the next four years.
  • Unbelievable!

I could not believe how unprofessional Chuck Todd's performance was during his interview with Mike Pence especially after watching him interview Biden. Hey Chuck , if you want to see media bias first-hand watch your show. It was so blatant as to be embarassing. Last time I checked, "unsubstantiated" means unproven, unverified, unconfirmed by evidence which was Pence's point. Todd tried to spin his point to suggest that Pence believes women who make allegations of sexual abuse shouldn 't be believed. Two entirely different issues. I hope Chuck Todd gets canned. Won't be tuning in to MTP until then. . Todd made Trump's case case for him
  • Tim Russert is rolling over in his grave

As i have done for any years, I watched Meet the Press with Chuck Todd this morning. I was raised to listen to everyone persons opinion and to give everyone a fair chance.

Chuck Todd today was so unprofessional, rolling his eyes and shaking his head, that he reinforced the point Mike Pence made that the press is firmly in the Clinton camp and anything republican is wrong. i am voting Democrat and registered Independent.

Tim Russert was a die hard Democrat from South Buffalo, but always removed himself fro the situation emotionally to deliver a credible and well thought out argument and he was a fair, honest and good person. I do not see this in Chuck Todd and NBC should remove him from the role he is in today as he has shown bias to the degree that it does not allow him to report objectively. His actions and views play into the right wing conspiracy that the press does not report fairly and would do anything to throw this race to the democrats.
< 1 2 3