Meet the Press

Sunday 9:00 AM on NBC Premiered Nov 06, 1947 In Season

Meet the Press Fan Reviews (10)

• Meet The Press

I have looked forward to watching Meet The Press for almost 30 years until David Gregory showed up. Is he as incompetent as he weem? Why won't NBC release him to FOX so we can once again have a program with integrity on Sunday mornings. I will not watch that clown any more!!
  • Host David Gregoy of Meet the Press

Another bismal performance by David. He took everything Boehner mis-represented in his interview as ruth and then grilled sperling suggesion House Dems and the President are guilty as Boehner charges.

With all the very capable choices NBC has in their TV Host bullpen today, I think it's time to consider a new host who can be non bias. You can also go back to interviews when Rachel Maddow was on the show and David let the GOP goons control his show demanding answers from Rachel.

The David Gregory experiment to replace Tim Russert is continuing to fail. For God of Fox Sunday Morning is doing better!!

It's about time NBC listen to the ratings and the huge demographic your contining to lose.

• To much chatter

I was watching Bobby Jindal go on and on and on. when does the producer tell David enough let the other guy talk. David , make this a news show not senseless chatter show. You are a great guy, show some spine when it starts to get away from you. Although I think your producer has to bear a great deal of blame in this sorry show today. By the way I have been watching Meet The Press since its inception .

Lou
  • David Gregory interview with President Obama

Once again Mr. Gregory's interview sucked. He is so blatantly Republican I'm sick of the show. All he did was point the finger at the President and the Democrats. This show went from being the best on TV to a waste of time to watch unless you need Republican affirmation. It's too bad that the powers that be conducting this show have let it get this far. Unless, of course, this is now a totally Republican format. It's no longer worth my time, and as soon as the President is done I'm changing channel. David Gregory and his attempt at informing the public in an unbiased manner is a dream in his own mind.
  • Idiots

we have 20 children dead, two first responders dead and Milwaukee cop dead and some idiot is going to make a fuss because David showed a ammo clip on TV. Whats wrong with that picture. I hope NBC has more brains and stands behind him.
  • I really expected more common sense on gun control

I am very disappointed in your postition on gun control. Do you think magazine capacity is an issue. There are hundreds of thousands out there. All you have to do is find one. Just one that someone will sell to you. Look, its like trying to ban the clothes the shooters wore. Or the cars that they drove to the assault. This country is in a fragile state. We need all the jobs we can muster to pull out of this. People that make or sell these guns could loose work. The gun companies would loose by having to either discontinue or retool to make other models. It will probably cost millions, for the gun companies. The NRA is right to oppose these laws. They would have no following if they didn't. They are a good organization who is a champion for gun safety. The news media keeps insisting that guns and magazines capacity is the problem. It could not be further from the truth. people are the problem. And the media does not help it by trying to get every bit of airtime they can on a massacre. It promotes copy cat type crimes to compete with the last one. To make sure they are remembered for what they did. That is what they want. And by the way, putting armed guards in schools may help the schools, but what will it do for the movie theatres, churches, supermarkets, shopping malls, etc. You will have to somehow find a way for mental health and religion to help to curb peoples actions of mass murder. Has everyone forgotten why we don't kill? Who said it first? The Ten Commandments are the answer. I don't claim to have the answers, I just expected to have more common sense out of your show. I dont always agree with your show, but have never been more disappointed in it.

Terry Langley
  • Anti gun stupidity!

Mr. LaPierrie is dead on when trying to tell the truth for meeting violence with an equalizer or tool needed for the job. What the press and politicians are not understanding is the ILLEGALITY of violent activities. ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL!! Only the tabloid media and political stupids have no understanding of what that word means. schumer was brought up in the land of stupids, wall street, political idiots and schools of public gov't funded idiots abound in this politicians world. This so called man (schumer) is a political idiot that has been created by the stupid mainstream public. schumer and his cohorts have made laws upon laws but have yet to stop the violent destruction of intent. What I would like to see is the tabloid media tell the TRUTH, get all of the facts and start to be responsible for their journalism tactics.
  • Russert was and is irreplacable!

Tim Russert who passed away untimely at 58 on June 13th 2008, IMHO was the show. As nobody can replace him at all. He is feared and will be missed as you couldn't hide things from Tim. Tim also was fair in the fact that he let you do the talking while he heard. You could tell he did his homework. And you could tell that he knew his guests inside out. David Gregory seems ok as the host. But people will take time for him to warm up. Knowing that he is a great correspondent. But the people won't forget Tim Russert and the freshness he brought out to the show. RIP Tim, you are and will always be missed.
  • Better with Tim Russert.

I think this show was so much better with Tim Russert. The version now with that new guy is just miserable. I have thought that this show is very good at details, staying moderate, and establishing its own credibility. Normally, I would have given the show a much higher rating, but ever since the tragic passing of Tim Russert, the show has never been the same. I don't like this new guy that has taken over the job. He shows a bias for the conservative right wing. Overall, this was a great show. Now it's just an okay show from time to time. Thank you.
  • Tim Russert = Best Political Interviewer

Tim Russert is feared within Washington. No interviewer comes more prepared than Tim. He has interviewed them all and will make anyone look foolish using their own words. He has a remarkable library of information. He pulls up quotes, prior interviews, voting records, etc. to show what the person said before and how it's different now. He can show changes of opinion. Pandering to special interest. And outright lies. I've seen him say, which one is true? What you said last year or what you said today? They can't both be? So were you lying then or now? It's amazing to see our politicians crumble before him. He provide unparalleled insight into today's politics and other powerful individuals and topics. Tim is one of the best interviewers of all time. If you are interested in politics, watch Meet the Press. It is required viewing.