MegaMan NT Warrior

Get Dr. Regal!

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Dec 05, 2005 on

• Very Suspenseful and MegaMan gets Junk Soul!

I really liked this episode. I liked the plot: The Characters go into space to go find Dr. Regal and I also liked all the plot twists!

MegaMan looked cool in his Junk Soul form, and the power he had by getting the Double Soul was cool! I did think that MegaMan getting Junk Soul was a little to easy, I mean all JunkDataMan had to do is give it to him, MegaMan didn't earn it our anything.

I liked how all the characters from the past seasons returned to help out Lan, that's true friendship. The sad part, their Netnavis didn't appear in this episode!

The battle between the Cross Fused Lan and Dark ProtoMan was cool, one of my favorites. The only part I didn't like about the battle is that the Cross Fused Lan went on Defense while Dark ProtoMan was on Offense. I didn't like how Dr. Regal just cut off the battle, right when the good part was coming too!

Dr. Regal is clever, he trapped Lan into a Dimensional Area, cut off the Dimensional Area and leavt Lan to die. I can't believe Lan fell for that!