MegaMan NT Warrior

Ms. Yuri's Mission

Aired Saturday 10:30 AM Dec 06, 2005 on

• Very Informative Episode

This episode was a very good, informative, & Dramatic episode. In this epsiode Ms. Yuri crossfuses with Spikeman for the first time. This episode also explains Ms. Yuri's past and it gives us our first foreshadowing of Duo. I loved this episode. It was very dramtic, Ms. Yuri deciding between killing Ms. Mari to prove loyalty to Nebula, or to save her sister from Dark Protoman. This episode will not disapoint you!
  • This episode was very dramatic!

This episode was very dramatic because of the mystery of Ms. Yuri and Ms. Mari.

I felt sorry for Ms. Yuri when she was hit by that car and she was helpless. But when she got back to her home: the Subway she was given a wonderful gift and a difficult mission.

Wonderful Gift: Dark Syncro Chip.
    Difficult Mission: To destroy her own sister, Ms. Mari.

The way Ms. Yuri handled was mission was a very hard choice for that and I believe the writers did a very good job and trying to convince us and show us the diffuculty in this mission.

When Ms. Yuri was holding a gun at Ms. Mari it was very suspenseful becaus I didn't know if Ms. Yuri would shot her or she would do something else.

It was cool when Ms. Yuri Cross Fused, it looked really cool.

It was also suspenseful when Dark ProtoMan was coming at Ms. Mari with his huge Wide Sword! But it was amazing that Ms. Yuri (Cross Fused) helped out her sister, but it was also a bit protictable.

When Dark ProtoMan shot a Dark attack at Ms. Yuri while she wasn't Cross Fused was suspenseful and dramatic, when Ms. Yuri and Masaki fell into the sea, it was very sad. It was very dramatical when Ms. Mari screamed at the lose of her sister to the mouth of the sea and that darn Darkloid, ProtoMan.

This episode was mainly focused on Ms. Yuri and Ms. Mari and I believe Ms. Mari was dramatic in this episode and Ms. Yuri was put with tought decision.
  • Poor Ms. Yuri!

While being chased by Misaki, Ms. Yuri accidentally runs into Ms. Mari. Although Ms. Yuri threatens Misaki by using Ms. Mari as a shield, she is finally cornered and unable to escape. Ms. Mari then reveals the truth that she thought her twin younger sister Ms. Yuri had died 15 years ago in a plane crash.

At the same time, Ms. Yuri tells how she was ressurected by a being called Duo, and given superhuman abilities. She, along with Dr. Regal, were then raised by their foster father; none other than Dr. Wily himself!

Having thought to be dead after being hit by a truck, Ms. Yuri miraculously revives and escapes. Later, Ms. Mari is out with Lan and his friends when a Dimensional Area appears midway over a bridge, trapping them inside!

Ms. Yuri uses a Dark Synchro Chip in order to try to kill her only sister Ms. Mari, by the orders of Dr. Regal. However, Ms. Yuri's memories are coming back to her! Can she still do it? Even if she fails, Dark ProtoMan is dispatched to make sure that either way, Ms. Yuri or Ms. Mari will die.