Megan Wants a Millionaire

Breaking the Bank

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Aug 02, 2009 on VH1

7.6
  • Reality TV villian Megan Hauserman looks for love...or should I say money via reality TV and some not so interesting self made Millionaires.

Although, I was never a big fan of Megan Hauserman I do love the vh1 reality shows and thought I would check it out. This has to be the single worst show that vh1 has ever come up with for a reality series.
    Megan is neither amusing or coniving which to me is the only reason to watch her in the first place.
    The millionaires are about boring and unattractive and quite frankly it's just too slow moving and Megan isn't interesting at all.
    I think cardboard would be more interesting to watch. Horrible show, even worse characters in the show, don't waste your time with this one.
  • Series Premiere of Megan Hauserman's reality to find love and money.

Reality Show veteren, Megan Hauserman (Beauty and the Geek, Rock of Love 2, I Love Money, Charm School: Rock of Love Girls) stars in her own reality show, "Megan Wants a Millionaire", in the search for love and money.

I've been a fan of Megan ever since her days on Beauty and the Geek. She actually won Beauty and the Geek. She was amazing as the mastermind on I Love Money, and great on Charm School. I always wanted Megan to get her own Love show and since it is VH1 it was very likely. and it happened. Megan is looking for a millionaire to fall in love with and of course the millionaires came in a ton of variety. It was just an amazing start to a great series and im normally not one to watch Love shows on VH1, I like more of the competition shows like I Love Money.