The Show Has Been Postponed...(Spoilerish!)

ChibiMaddiChan

[1]Aug 19, 2009
    • level: 9

Apparently, the show as been postponed.

The show as been postponed from airing for a while: Link

For more info on the story: Ryan on the Run

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TvFreak7

[2]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 26
    It's now been officially cancelled. I Love Money is still in limbo whether it will air or not.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/08/22/megan-wants-a-millionaire-canceled-i-love-money-3-in-limbo/25191

i_hated_hoenn

[3]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 5

i dont know if its true or not but i heard that he made it to the finals and possibly even wion. not to opffend any fans of the shows but i personally dont like megan and thinks the show is boring so im actually a bit pleased the show ended. donald the funny fat guy left in the first episode and the controversial gay guy (joe) got eliminated in the last episode so it wouldve been boring anyways

i hope i love money 3 doesnt get cancelled thats the only show on vh1 im lookin forward to

TvFreak7

[4]Aug 22, 2009
    • level: 26
    i_hated_hoenn wrote:

i dont know if its true or not but i heard that he made it to the finals and possibly even wion. not to opffend any fans of the shows but i personally dont like megan and thinks the show is boring so im actually a bit pleased the show ended. donald the funny fat guy left in the first episode and the controversial gay guy (joe) got eliminated in the last episode so it wouldve been boring anyways

i hope i love money 3 doesnt get cancelled thats the only show on vh1 im lookin forward to

Yeah I did hear that he made it pretty far. I think I even heard he made it to the finals which is why it was cancelled. If he was eliminated earlier then it probably wouldn't be cancelled.

gonzo00420

[5]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 7

Dating? They were married, said TMZ. Reality TV host Megan Hauserman says Ryan Jenkins met Jasmine Fiore at a Las Vegas strip club where Fiore was working as dancer, right after Jenkins was "booted" off Hauserman's VH1 show, Megan Wants a Millionaire, and they were hitched two days later. Hauserman says she's "shocked" by the news, describing Jenkins as "smart" and "nice."

This is the latest news..

So Ryan didnt win MWAM... I hope that they will show the rest of the episodes soon!

i_hated_hoenn

[6]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 5

since vh1 officially cancelled it i dont think it will come back unless hes proven innocent which i dont see happening ok if you want to know who won

***SPOILER***

ChibiMaddiChan

[7]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    gonzo00420 wrote:

Dating? They were married, said TMZ. Reality TV host Megan Hauserman says Ryan Jenkins met Jasmine Fiore at a Las Vegas strip club where Fiore was working as dancer, right after Jenkins was "booted" off Hauserman's VH1 show, Megan Wants a Millionaire, and they were hitched two days later. Hauserman says she's "shocked" by the news, describing Jenkins as "smart" and "nice."

This is the latest news..

So Ryan didnt win MWAM... I hope that they will show the rest of the episodes soon!

It won't be returning: the show was cancelled. Apparently so was I Love Money 3, which friggin blows because I actually LIKED that show. (Or the first two so far.)