Megas XLR

Rearview Mirror, Mirror (Part 1 of 2)

Aired Weekdays 6:00 PM Jan 08, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Wonderfull episode ! I watch it all the time it is shown on CN (MegasXLR on CartoonNetwork - everyday in Lithuania) . You can watch some MegasXLR episodes on www.youtube.com . There , in the search window enter \'Megas XLR\' .

I\'ve seen this episode for more than 15 times now . I think I\'ll watch them forever (nah , just kidding !) . I liked the battles against the glorft mechs and those ShadowCoop\'s mechs . As I said before , on www.youtube.com you enter in the search window Megas XLR . There you\'ll get results . On page 4 (or 5) you\'ll find clips from this episode .
    Some information for those , who think , that in RearviewMirror , Mirror Coop and Gorrath warps to the future . Just for the record - THEY DON\'T ! According everything , they warped to an alternate reality , where this could be possible !
    ShadowCoop is my favourite character . I liked this episode more than part 2 .

P.S. Can someone tell me something about the new episodes in MegasXLR ? I would really apreciate this .