Melissa & Joey Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyIn Season

Lennox's parade of boys

mysticbeam

[1]Jun 24, 2012
    • level: 11

Okay the major thing that bothers me with this show is that lennox's botfriends come and go and there's no explanation as to why

in season 1 she had that kid with the school blog that she liked and they'd decided to go out but hide it from the teacher..yet he never appears again

Later on in season 1 there's the football player that likes her but nothing ever happens of it

in season 2 she dates the president of that club and they even almost have sex. she appears to be in this deep, meaninful relationship(somehow, after only 2 episodes) and then they decide not to have sex and he never shows up again

very next episode in season 2 after lennox and her boyfriend decide not to have sex her friend's boyfriend hits on her and she agrees to go out with him later on..where did this guy she was willing to have sex with go?

where are these guys going and why is rhyder allowed to maintain a relationship?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BrookeParker

[2]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 12
    That's what happens in shows sometimes. I sometimes think about that. I liked the throwback in tonight's episode. I thought about other things as well. Joe and Mel will NEVER grow up and Lennox was kinda a TAD much. Lol. Then again, she mostly is.

Nerdnot

[3]Jun 29, 2012
    • level: 14

BrookeParker wrote:
    That's what happens in shows sometimes. I sometimes think about that. I liked the throwback in tonight's episode. I thought about other things as well. Joe and Mel will NEVER grow up and Lennox was kinda a TAD much. Lol. Then again, she mostly is.

Its sad that I don't get what mean by that. Joe and Mel will NEVER grow up, what does that mean?!

My sister has a shirt that Lennox needs to wear. 'I Fall in LOVE at least twice per day.

Edited on 06/29/2012 5:07pm

SillySophie

[4]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 9
    It makes me not care much about Lennox's storylines. I don't bother to pay attention to the guys because I know I'll probably never see them again.

mysticbeam

[5]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 11

well haskell has appeared in his second episode now, they appear to be making something of him so lets hope he shows up again