Melissa & Joey Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on ABC FamilyBetween Seasons

Who wants see a Family Reunion in Melissa & Joey?

Amazon_Hollow

[1]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 8

Who wants see a Family Reunion in Melissa & Joey?

What if they sign Joey Lawernce's younger brothers of Matthew & Andy Lawernce and Melissa Joan Hart's little sister of Emily Hart into Melissa & Joey into afew episodes? They can once again star alongside to their oldest like old times.

I do hope so they there is a family reunion on Melissa & Joey. I can see it now, this family reunion will boost the ratings up even more than it is. i sure will be wishing for this to happen for next season. It will be one heck of funny episode between them all together.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SillySophie

[2]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 9
    I've heard that Matthew and Andrew Lawrence are both supposed to be in episodes this season. I don't know who they are going to play or if they are going to be related to Joe in any way. I thought Emily Hart stopped acting years ago, but maybe she does stuff if it is a family project?

bowling255

[3]Jul 22, 2011
    • level: 66

One of Melissa's younger sisters guest stars in the episode Moving On

CoffeeCake225

[4]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 15

i would LOVEEEE to see matthew lawrence on the show

Edited on 07/27/2011 7:47pm

hjbaker0331

[5]Aug 24, 2011
    • level: 2

The brothers will be in next weeks episodes in Teacher/ Teacher and The Other Longo. Matthew will play Joe's brother in The Other Longo. Andy on the other hand will play a teacher at Ryder and Lennox's school in Teacher/ Teacher.

Amazon_Hollow

[6]Aug 26, 2011

Well, The Lawrence Brothers team-ups are always quite interesting to see and have great entertainment also. We always find 2of them are related to each other and the another one is on opposite sides with a different terms level.

Such as:

Brotherly Love - Sitcom, Tv Series

- 2 Related Brothers Are: Matthew & Andy Lawrence - Playing as 2 Brothers, as Family Members

- The Opposite Brother Is: Joey Lawrence - Playing as the Other Brother and also a Friend

Horse Sense - Disney Channel Oringel Film

- 2 Related Brothers Are: Andy & Joey Lawrence - Playing as 2 Cousins, as Family Members

- The Opposite Brother Is: Matthew Lawrence - Playing as a short appearance Cowboy, probably as a Friend

Jumping Ship - Disney Channel Oringel Film

- 2 Related Brothers Are: Andy & Joey Lawrence - Playing as 2 Cousins, as Family Members

- The Opposite Brother Is: Matthew Lawrence - Playing as a Friend, as an Captain

Melissa & Joey - Sitcom Tv Series

- 2 Related Brothers Are: Joey & Matthew Lawrence - Playing as 2 Brothers, as Family Members

- The Opposite Brother Is: Andy Lawrence - Playing as a Friend, as an Teacher

Amazon_Hollow

[7]Sep 2, 2011

Wow! How in the possible right mind? Did The Lawrence Brothers acted so alike and so serious into different ways. I couldn't believe my own eyes at all. What the heck happen to them from their former days? Man, they're so relaxed and not what they use to be. I was expected so much different from The Lawrence Brothers, they still be like the good old days. Man, they surprise me and prove me wrong for sure. Well, if it's just Melissa & Joey sitcom increasing The Lawrence Brothers acting like this? I want see another Reunion of them together into ABC Family Oringal Movie or Feature Film then prove this point. Melissa & Joey is so making The Lawrence Brothers so relaxed and so serious. It's so disappointed!

I am so glad Melissa Joan Hart never last her true colors spirit of happy joy energy. And she never change from her former good old days at all. How in the possible rightmind? Did Melissa Joan Hart beated out all of the Lawrence Brothers being the funnist character ever. None of em really came close being funnier than Melissa Joan Hart. It was so odd & so disappointed. I expected one would've been funnier than the other join Melissa being also the funny one. But it ended up all 3 Lawrence Brothers acted so alike, & so relaxed and so serious into different ways.

Amazon_Hollow

[8]May 4, 2012

I've to say here...

Melissa & Joey looks more funnier with the new house set very much. It will totally beat season 1, on opposite levels most definitely for sure.

Wow!

Melissa & Joey vs. Melissa & Joey

mysticbeam

[9]Jul 7, 2012
    • level: 11

i'd like to see one of meliss's sisters show up

or what could be really fun would be if the guy that played harvey on sabrina made a guest appearance as an ex-boyfriend..or if maybe her aunts came by for a visit

BrookeParker

[10]Jul 18, 2012
    • level: 12
    That would be nice.

BrookeParker

[11]Jul 18, 2012
    Tonight's episode was good/decent. I thought about what happened at the end, etc.

Amazon_Hollow

[12]Jul 26, 2012

Just when we've missed the good old days sitcom comedies from 80's & 90's. Our former child stars of Melissa Joan Hart & Joey Lawrence brings it all back to it's roots. Wow! This is the best sitcom ever made, to be fitted now days with this generation that theme type. Melissa & Joey follows into the same line to Friends, The Big Bang Theory, Boys Meets Worlds, Home Improvement, Growing Plains, Who's the Boss? and Full House. And also of course their past work of Saberina, the Teenage Witch/Brother Love and Clarissa Explains It All/Blossom.

Oh, Man! I can't stop laughing after each episode... Melissa & Joey is the 2nd sitcom into their generation since The Big Bang Theory, I can't stop laughing afterwards.

And Melissa & Joey is my number 1 watching show this whole entire summer than any other.

BrookeParker

[13]Jul 26, 2012
    I kinda like how the title of last night's episode spoofed "Pretty Little Liars". Mel was kinda wrong for what she did.

Amazon_Hollow

[14]Jul 26, 2012

BrookeParker wrote:
    I kinda like how the title of last night's episode spoofed "Pretty Little Liars". Mel was kinda wrong for what she did.

I just like how some parts into episodes with Mel/Melissa Joan Hart & Joe/Joey Lawrence. Are there teaching now days generation of hidden message during the show. What is the right thing to do? & Not the right thing to do... Just like the old days did within bunch of family sitcoms. Melissa Joan Hart & Joey Lawrence bought back that learning lessions message within episodes as well also.