Melrose Place

Cahuenga

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Nov 17, 2009 on The CW

• Amanda's back, better watch yours.

This episode was advertised for a lot. Amanda Woodward would show up on the screen during all the other CW shows, but it was worth the annoying publicity.
    Unfortunately, most of the MP viewers don't even know who Amanda is, which didn't boost the number of viewers to a season high.
    Even though this episode was supposed to be about Ella and Riley and Amanda and that whole thing with the jeans ad,the thing that I enjoyed the most was David's finding of the necklace in Michael's car. That one scene, made the episode a thousand times better and gave viewers a reason to keep watching MP.

Please, CW, don't cancel Melrose Place!
  • I'm starting to love Ella she's my fave character now and the show is really starting to get to me!!!!!! OMG this episode had one of the hottest kisses ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

I'm starting to love Ella she's my fave character now and the show is really starting to get to me!!!!!! OMG this episode had one of the hottest kisses ever!!!!! :P Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!!!!! Go Melrose Place!