Melrose Place

Santa Fe

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2010 on The CW

• Jonah's party goes out of control.

So who else thought that this episode was divine? At first, I thought it was going to be any other Melrose Place episode, some twists & turns that I did not see coming. Lauren confesses to everyone that she is a prostitute, just because Michael Mancini kept blackmailing her. That was intense, it was nice to see some friends were still on her side by the end. She also confesses her love for David, but she faces utter rejection. Having 4 of the original MP characters in the same episode had little effect on the episode for me, since I didn't watch the original Melrose Place. Loving the triangle: Now it's Jonah/Riley/Drew. I don't know what to think of Drew & Riley's relationship yet, only because I was expecting Drew to hook up with Lauren. It seems like Jonah & Riley have been playing the jealousy game, with Drew & Ella caught in the middle. Ella is set up by Amanda, apparently Ella is embezzling money from WPK. Now Ella could face jail time, and that is still up in the air by the end of the episode. I'm glad they didn't just forget about the Jane vs. Ella plot. Drew gets in a pool fight with Jonah over Riley. At the end, Drew performs an autopsy. Didn't understand the scene, am I supposed to know the girl he is operating on? Does this mean he has a hidden agenda? I don't know. Amanda trying to find the painting has been growing really tiresome lately. So what? Now she has to go look for Auggie? Ridiculous. IOU girl is getting annoying too. "Bye... for now." She has some potential to be scarily dangerous, but right now, she's just incredibly annoying. Other than those 2 minor setbacks. This episode was amazing. I liked how it was all centered around Jonah's party that was a plus. Amazing episode.