Melrose Place

Santa Fe

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2010 on The CW

• There ain't no party like a Melrose party

Hey Jonah, throw us another party. Our ratings went back to the millions!

Riley/Drew: I love Drew! And I love when Jonah gets angry. He really does love Riley and attacks everyone who gets her hands on her (Auggie, Drew.) If only Riley could see

Amanda/Painting: The story I care the least about. Find a more interesting way to integrate Amanda into the lives of the tenants. As much as I love her evilness, she hasn't been living up to her full potential.

David/Lauren: Nice going Lauren. You should be more honest. How could you let David go? He's awesome! I'm disappointed in you, but I'm not disappointed by the writers. It just makes me want to watch more to see if they ever get together again.

Jonah's party: I'd die to go to a party at 4616 Melrose Place. Sounds like fun. Reunion: Wow. They must have felt out of place being the only guests in their forties. But I was glad to have them back, even if Kimberly, Syd, Michael and Amanda were my favorites from the original. It made me realize how much i wish the show would last like the old one did.

Michael/Lauren: Somebody likes young girls. I like this classic blackmail. Keep it going, Mancini!

Drew: Weird! Who was that? I love this cliffhanger

Ella: Poor Ella! Let's get her out of this, but bring on the drama!

Jessica Lucas is leaving. :( for the fact that we might be canceled. :) for Melrose being strong without her.