Melrose Place Forums

FOX (ended 1999)

Which couple would you have liked to have stayed together?

th77

[1]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 24

Allison and Billy and Kyle and Amanda

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sbhinyo

[2]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 13
    Kimberly and Micheal through out all the season.

Billy and Allison Jake and Jo

th77

[3]Nov 23, 2007

sbhinyo wrote:
    Kimberly and Micheal through out all the season. Billy and Allison Jake and Jo
    Yeah,I forgot about

Michael and Kimberly,she was the only one who really fit him the rest were too thin skinned and well descent,I mean Amanda was on his level but I never liked them together

Edited on 11/23/2007 12:26pm

jra3209

[4]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    I hated Amanda with Jake. But- Jake and Jo, Billy and Allison. They were both really good together, i thought. Wish they had fit more...

sbhinyo

[5]Dec 2, 2007
    th77 wrote:

sbhinyo wrote:
    Yeah,I forgot about

Michael and Kimberly,she was the only one who really fit him the rest were too thin skinned and well descent,I mean Amanda was on his level but I never liked them together

It's true Kim was the only person who could accually complete him. I thought why the heck would they break them up when it was obvious that they wanted to get them back together by the end of season 4. Oh well that did suck though i have no idea why they killed her off they should've just let her leave the show. Ugh that always makes me so mad about the way they ended Kim's run on the show.

th77

[6]Dec 2, 2007
    I also Liked Jake and Sydney-she became more likable to me when they got together and he was very protective of her and didn't judge her past..What was it that broke them up?I can't remember..
    Edited on 12/02/2007 9:53pm

th77

[7]Dec 3, 2007
    sbhinyo wrote:
    th77 wrote:

sbhinyo wrote:
    Yeah,I forgot about

It's true Kim was the only person who could accually complete him. I thought why the heck would they break them up when it was obvious that they wanted to get them back together by the end of season 4. Oh well that did suck though i have no idea why they killed her off they should've just let her leave the show. Ugh that always makes me so mad about the way they ended Kim's run on the show.
    Are you by any chance a fan of Marcia Cross?

sbhinyo

[8]Dec 4, 2007
    th77 wrote:
    sbhinyo wrote:
    th77 wrote:

sbhinyo wrote:
    Yeah,I forgot about

Yes, isn't is obvious by my banner and avi. I love and adore her i'm divoted hopelessly to Mrs. Mahoney.

th77

[9]Dec 6, 2007
    sbhinyo wrote:
    th77 wrote:
    sbhinyo wrote:
    th77 wrote:

sbhinyo wrote:
    Yeah,I forgot about

Yes, isn't itobvious by my banner and avi. I love and adore her i'm divoted hopelessly to Mrs. Mahoney.
    Yes! it is obvious,that is why I put the smiley face there..And i agree she is a very good actress I actually remember her from one life to live like 20 years ago when I was a kid my mom watched it..She was this real nice almost saintly character,Kate(who may've also been a doctor I'm not sure,I can't remember), who's family was insane and she kinda came in to be a new love interest to one half of a majorly star-crossed couple Cord and Tina,but inspite of that she was still very likable..I remember when she came on to Melrose Place and played a total opposite I was really impressed with her as an actress..And even moreso now because Bree is very much the two characters combined
    Edited on 12/06/2007 6:47am

sbhinyo

[10]Dec 8, 2007
    th77 wrote:
    sbhinyo wrote:
    th77 wrote:
    sbhinyo wrote:
    th77 wrote:

sbhinyo wrote:
    Yeah,I forgot about

Yes, isn't itobvious by my banner and avi. I love and adore her i'm divoted hopelessly to Mrs. Mahoney.
    Yes! it is obvious,that is why I put the smiley face there..And i agree she is a very good actress I actually remember her from one life to live like 20 years ago when I was a kid my mom watched it..She was this real nice almost saintly character,Kate(who may've also been a doctor I'm not sure,I can't remember), who's family was insane and she kinda came in to be a new love interest to one half of a majorly star-crossed couple Cord and Tina,but inspite of that she was still very likable..I remember when she came on to Melrose Place and played a total opposite I was really impressed with her as an actress..And even moreso now because Bree is very much the two characters combined

Yeah, i am not that old enough to remeber her on OLTL because i was 2 when she was on there. But i did catch the wedding episode on Soapnet i think it was 2 years ago? not sure but i remember how beautiful she looked and the dress was god awful but then again it was the 80s. But i just loved seeing her so young on there. And then on Melrose Place, i remember being a huge 90210 fan when i was younger and i didn't realize at the time that they made a spin-off of that show. And once Marcia came on DH i was very impressed with her and her acting in the pilot. Than shortly after that i became just alitte obsessed with her. it's true i am. Anyways now i'm one of her biggest fans. Just love her.

jhurley1

[11]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 22
    Definitely Billy and Allison, and Jo and Jake.

Tia1225

[12]Dec 17, 2007
    • level: 8
    Jake and Jo just seemed like they belonged together.

CollegeGrad

[13]Dec 23, 2007
    • level: 9
    jake and kelly taylor

screechmoe

[14]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 2
    Jake & Jo, Billy & Allison, and Kimberly and Michael. I thought it was done how she was sick then not sick then sick...make up your mind writers. I thought Sydney blew it with Carter (the perfect rich man for her) and that Amanda and Peter didn't seem real because at first he wanted to kill her. I liked Amanda with Billy better than with Jake though.

jra3209

[15]Mar 27, 2008
    Billy and Allison, they should of been on the beach at Amanda and Peter's wedding together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKglSfBWNU

screechmoe2000

[16]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 8
    Jake & Jo, Alison & Billy and Craig & Sydney.

HeXxXeD

[17]Apr 6, 2008
    • level: 17
    Jake & Jo, Amanda & Kyle, Alison & Vodka, Peter & Taylor (because they both were nutts!), Craig & Sydney, and Jane & Michael

jra3209

[18]Apr 7, 2008
    Sydney and Michael. I think season 5 should of ended with Sydney
    ***SPOILER***
    at her and Michael's wedding.

melrosefan

[19]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 7

Kimberly & Michael definitely The only others I liked with him were Sydney and Lexie, the rest of his female partners had no chemistry or matching qualities with him.

CharmedGirl7

[20]Apr 8, 2008
    • level: 9

Uhm wow so many great couple installments here! I felt so sorry for Sydney when she blew it with Carter - Craig and her were happy too though so either one of those I'd say. And then of course Jake and Jo - SUCH a mess up by the writers splitting those two! ARGH! Kimberly and Michael. Megan and Ryan I loved together also Samantha and Jeff - I'm so glad those two ended together. Billy and Allison also. I'm not really sure with Amanda and Peter - personally I think they made a puppy dog out of him which is really too bad!

Taylor was right - she NEEDS to be alone ahaha! Most sensitive thing that ever came out of her mouth. Though I feel about her as I do with Michael - you have got to love to hate those two! Jane was a bit annoying and naive to me - her and Kyle wasn't my best combo. Eve well I liked her but I just think it was too bad she turned psycho - all Peter's exes seemed to have! Lexi, Eve and well Taylor was always crazy and Amanda chose Kyle so... haha well Michael's ex wives died, Peter's went loopy - what's up docs?! haha
    Brooke - thank GOD they got rid of her! She was just TOO annoying! Jennifer I liked but I didn't really see her with Billy sorry lol

Okay was that enough rambling?