Melrose Place Forums

FOX (ended 1999)

Your fav. Character?!

dolfy3000

[21]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 1
    i would have to agree on the first 5 seasons, that those were the 'core' of the show, the heart and soul.....Matt was wasted potential....i didnt care much for how they sent off most of the mainstays from the first seasons, oh well....

courtney thorne-smith hated how they made alison into a slut basically, if she were a real-life girl, she wouldnt be such a loser, such bad men to date.....well she was a good girl at first, then got really annoying after she became an alcoholic...i didnt like brooke much at all, Kristin Davis i liked in sex and the city but not much at all in MP, i think it was her first acting job....i still rooted for her to get back with billy....

lol....loved how the MP recaps call Peter Burns "the bizzare doctor peter burns", he made no sense when he first came on the show.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

0Marcia0Cross0

[22]Apr 1, 2007

Kimberly DEFINATLY i love her she just so crazy and i like red heads AND Marcia cross is one of my favirot acracess.

i like Amanda because shes got a Bi**hy attitude i like that

dylannick

[23]Apr 13, 2007
    My favorite character?? It was JANE, wow!! she was amazing.. and her character was perfectly  developped... Young wife, young divorced woman, attractive woman, new success with men, failures in her relationships with men, success as designer, failure as designer... and then she decides to be stronger... (crazy 4th season) she becomes mad, because everybody around her is mad... Then... her character becomes insane after a rape... And Jane dies when she tries to kill Richard... After these 'insane episodes'... Jane comes back to the Jane we knew in season 2 and 3... But softer... She leaves just in time scrptiwriters kill defintly her character... ¿Season 7? BUGGG... She is not Jane Mancini... that's mockery of her... awful hair, and clothes... terrible dialogues and storyline...Season 7 is not MELROSE PLACE... Melrose Place ends at the end of season 5... just before stupid Samntha's father pull over on Sydney.

joshjr

[24]May 14, 2007
    • level: 12
    Probably Amanda and then Jake.

chartah

[25]May 26, 2007
    • level: 21
    I have to say Sydney, Kimberly and Alison!

TheClass06

[26]Jun 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    My Vote is for Kimberly all the way she was awesome and so interesting to whatch because you never knew what she was going to do mext!!!!!!

coolguyx_2003

[27]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 8
    Favorites: Jane, Michael, Kimberly, Amanda, Sydney, Peter, Brooke, Richard, Megan, Lexi, and Eve.

Neautral: Alison, Jake, Jo, Samantha, Kyle, Taylor, Craig, Jennifer, and Ryan.

Dislike: Matt, Sandy, Rhonda, Billy, and Coop.

brendamckay

[28]Jul 25, 2007
    I guess I'm in the minority but, so far, after watching the first two seasons, via DVD, and the last two seasons, as they initially ran on Fox, in the late 1990s, Billy is my favorite character. I pretty much like all the characters so far. I find Matt to be the most boring. I can take or leave a couple of the characters. Billy and Alison are my favorite couple. I like Billy, Alison, Michael, Jake and Amanda best so far.

Tia1225

[29]Aug 7, 2007
    I would probably say Michael. As much as I hated him at times, he was still so lovable!!!

badbunny699

[30]Aug 14, 2007
    • level: 10

Favourite SYDNEY!! :-)

And least favourite, Alison. I know that will cause alot ofcontroversy!! She was horrible to Billy with all the other men in her life and wanting them to fall for her and lying to him about them all the time. She was not innocent......

annie888

[31]Aug 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    I like Billy and Jake.

RHalladay

[32]Sep 10, 2007
    • level: 6

Season 1: Alison because she was so well written and watching her met Billy and start their romance was fun.

Season 2: Sydney because she lied, manipulated, and blackmailed, but still ended up alone.

Season 3: Kimberly because she was cruel and showed signs of going crazy. I freaked when the season ended without showing her revenge.

Season 4: Amanda because her past was exposed and showed she wasn'tcompletely heartless.(Brooke was my least. She was an annoying rich girl that couldn't get her way.

Season 5: Taylor was great fun to watch as she threw herself at every man around.

Season 6: Jennifer and Michael: She was cooky and fun to watch as she fell for Billy. He was great as a character, who lost everything and tried to pick up the pieces.

Season 7: Jane, Peter, Kyle, and Amanda: watching their storylines during the final year was the only thing that made the show good after the departures of so many characters.

7thHeavenJB

[33]Sep 30, 2007
    • level: 7
    Amanda OF COURSE, she was the best. I'm copying my own post: Everyone knows that the one who had best and most shocked storylines after Kimberly, of course, was Amanda. Well, i think so. First, she appeared as Special Guest Star and the producers planed to keep her in few episodes. But ratings jumped high when she came, and Melrose Place started to be more soapy. I mean, she was the biggest b!tch there, she had affair with every man in the show, mostly for interest, she did some terrible stuffs, but she was the main female who MP didn't have before her. And at the end of series, we could see that she and Peter were protagonists.

Kimberly and Taylor after her.

Kahlan14

[34]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 32
    Michael, Billy, Jake, and Alison.

arkhyel

[35]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 37
    Sam, Sydney and Jennifer.

ilovebette

[36]Oct 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    Amanda Woodward
    She made things in that place so much fun and complicated. LOL!

th77

[37]Nov 22, 2007
    • level: 24
    Amanda

screechmoe2000

[38]Dec 16, 2007
    Sydney - you learn to love to hate her, she was so evil but yet so dang charmingly pretty

Nickers21

[39]Dec 25, 2007
    Michael was mine, don't know why. Loved him he was such an ass.

phoenixboi132

[40]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 5

I guess I'm im in the minority but I'am a Brooke Armstrong fan... she was two faced and spoiled and I don't care what anyone says that has the true makings of a prime time soap **** Such a shame she died but hey atleast she went down in history because of it.

Oh yea... and Sydney too. I can't take my eyes off her whenever she's onscreen and I'm always wondering what's she up to next.