Men Behaving Badly (UK)

BBC (ended 1998)

Men Behaving Badly (UK) Fan Reviews (7)

• Are there funnier roommates than Gary and Tony? If there are, I would like to meet them. Man Behaving Badly is simply the best example of how amazing British comedy is.

This show is not typical comedy and you will need to have a specific sense for humor, if you want to fully enjoy it. Gary an Tony are typical guys in their late 20-s, living a life day by day, waiting for something to happen in their life. Garry is having an on/off relationship with Dorothy and Tony is desperately in love in his neighbor-Deborah. They are rude, sarcastic, often grotesque and disgusting, but you will love them anyway. And may I add just that George and Antheya are my favorite characters. They are such a sad characters, but at the same time so hilarious. The only bad thing is that the show has only 4 seasons.
  • More people should watch this!!

I first watched this programme when I discovered my Dad's old videos in a box in the attic. I had nothing else to do so thought I might as well watch it. All the way through it my sides were aching. I even had to pause it at one point I was in so much pain and didn't want to miss anything. Martin Clunes is just excellent as Gary. I just can't get enough of this programme. I love everything about it. It is very filthy humour but it works so well. And it's realistic in the way it portrays men. Obviously not all men are like this but it is very funny to watch the writers exagerate the stereotype of certain men. Gonzo
  • A classic comedy

Men Behaving Badly is a great comedy for all ages. I grew up watching Men Behaving Badly during my teenage years and it was one of my favourite shows. Men Behaving Badly follows a very simple structure of two couples, except one of them aren't a couple. There are 2 guys who like being guys and drinking and ladies and that sort of thing. But being guys, they will do anything for their ladies, who take full advantage of them. This setup leads to a long running show full of laughs. One of the greatest comedies around in its day. A must see! Enjoy!
  • A great and very funny show.

This is truly a great comedy show. I enjoy watching it over and over and over again. I can watch the same episode 2 or 3 times in a row just so I can catch things that I might have missed. I think I have all of the episodes recorded and I watch them whenever there is nothing good on TV. It is always entertaining to me. I will also have my friends and family watch the episodes with me and try and get them hooked. So far everyone has because it is that good of a show. Look for it on the air or come over to my house and watch my DVD's.
  • The situations go from innocent to bizarre in 2 minutes flat.

Most of Gary and Tony's problems stem from their own inability behave as adults. That's what makes this a classic series. I did enjoy Dermott in season one, but Tony added a great character, and the show really took off.

One thing I did have a hard time with, however, was Gary's blind devotion to Dorothy. She left him twice for men she was cheating with, and slept with Tony. I know he's a pathetic individual, but staying with her was beyond comprehension.

A great show, with laugh out loud situations in every episode.
  • Laddish behaviour to the max.

I can’t think of many shows to just keep getting better after every season. The first season with Harry Enfield sucked, but thanks to the BBC for do some slight change made it one of the great comedies on British television. I can totally relate to all the character because they are what me and my friends act like all the time. The drunken stupidness with the childish behaviour is so funny with the grotty flat. Gary and Tony together are one of the funniest duos in sitcom history. I love there relationship its just so weird and crazy it like the blind leading the blind. Dorothy and Deborah are so funny as well. I want to thank Harry Enfield for leaving because without him the show just went fantastic.
  • British humor at its finest. To men, to women, one house, one pub what more do you need.

In my opinion one of the best comedies ever. Dow the humor is a bit crude it still makes you laugh every time you watch it. If you haven’t seen it yet do sow and you wont regret it.