Men in Trees Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

General Spoiler Thread (spoilers inside)

  • Avatar of AjaSimon

    AjaSimon

    [1]Oct 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/10/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 136

    Week of 11/16 -

    From the looks of the pictures, Cash is not gone for good. He is seen giving Marin a hug. It looks like this is after she has a run in with a mean looking wolf.

    The wedding looks beautiful - so springy. Marin helps Jack with his flower and he has hands on her arms. They are smiling at one another but it doesn't look like they are 'together'. Jack gives the bride away.

    The next episode 11/23

    Jack is seen on a boat -looks like he is wearing fishing gear. He looks concerned. He is seen talking to a woman at dining table. (I guess this is the new love interest - the married woman - they talked about).

    Edited on 10/30/2007 8:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kstolar

    kstolar

    [2]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 200
    This isn't really a spoiler but i thought it was interesting.

    I was watching ET and they said that Suleka Mathews (Sara) and Nicholas Lea (Pastor Eric) have been dating for the past 6 years. Lots of real life love on the set!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luxhoj

    luxhoj

    [3]Nov 5, 2007
    • member since: 11/04/06
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 196
    According to Jenny Bicks, that new woman is supposed to be happily married and is not a love interest for Jack. I mean, really, would the writers pull something like that so quickly after the Jack/Lynn thing?

    AjaSimon wrote:

    Week of 11/16 -

    From the looks of the pictures, Cash is not gone for good. He is seen giving Marin a hug. It looks like this is after she has a run in with a mean looking wolf.

    The wedding looks beautiful - so springy. Marin helps Jack with his flower and he has hands on her arms. They are smiling at one another but it doesn't look like they are 'together'. Jack gives the bride away.

    The next episode 11/23

    Jack is seen on a boat -looks like he is wearing fishing gear. He looks concerned. He is seen talking to a woman at dining table. (I guess this is the new love interest - the married woman - they talked about).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of whitemare7

    whitemare7

    [4]Nov 19, 2007
    • member since: 12/30/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 276

    Thanks for reiterating that fact luxhoj. People need to chill out about this other woman. She's not a threat for Marin. I'd say that Jack has more to be concerned about with the other men in Marin's life than she has to worry about other women in Jack's life.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kstolar

    kstolar

    [5]Nov 24, 2007
    • member since: 12/14/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 200
    whitemare7 wrote:

    Thanks for reiterating that fact luxhoj. People need to chill out about this other woman. She's not a threat for Marin. I'd say that Jack has more to be concerned about with the other men in Marin's life than she has to worry about other women in Jack's life.



    Very true. and it looks like Stuart will be making an appearance next episode! I love Stuart! Looks like Jack better get home quick, you never know when Marin might need rescuing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phf3947

    phf3947

    [6]Nov 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 71
    • rank: Bad News Bear
    • posts: 3,516
    kstolar wrote:
    Very true. and it looks like Stuart will be making an appearance next episode! I love Stuart! Looks like Jack better get home quick, you never know when Marin might need rescuing.

    Jason O'Mara is probably the most compelling reason for anyone to watch the show next Friday
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of diecaro

    diecaro

    [7]Feb 20, 2008
    • member since: 01/07/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 1,199
    What the heck is this??? In the promo for next week when Men in Trees finally returns Chief Celia comes up to Marin telling her "really bad news"... There's no chance in hell they killed off Jack, is there??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Annabelle_M

    Annabelle_M

    [8]Feb 20, 2008
    • member since: 04/08/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 3

    diecaro wrote:
    What the heck is this??? In the promo for next week when Men in Trees finally returns Chief Celia comes up to Marin telling her "really bad news"... There's no chance in hell they killed off Jack, is there??

    I think the bad news is the accident that happened to Jack on the boat and the fact that nobody knows if he's still alive. Don't worry, they wont kill Jack !

    Anyway, I can't believe that MIT is finally coming back next week. I hardly can't wait !! I really need an "Elmo fix" !

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of phf3947

    phf3947

    [9]Mar 25, 2008
    • member since: 06/06/05
    • level: 71
    • rank: Bad News Bear
    • posts: 3,516
    A mew recurring character has been cast. Read about it here: Men in Trees Falls for Sofia Vergara.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.