Men in Trees Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

General Spoiler Thread (spoilers inside)

AjaSimon

[1]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 6

Week of 11/16 -

From the looks of the pictures, Cash is not gone for good. He is seen giving Marin a hug. It looks like this is after she has a run in with a mean looking wolf.

The wedding looks beautiful - so springy. Marin helps Jack with his flower and he has hands on her arms. They are smiling at one another but it doesn't look like they are 'together'. Jack gives the bride away.

The next episode 11/23

Jack is seen on a boat -looks like he is wearing fishing gear. He looks concerned. He is seen talking to a woman at dining table. (I guess this is the new love interest - the married woman - they talked about).

Edited on 10/30/2007 8:15pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kstolar

[2]Nov 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    This isn't really a spoiler but i thought it was interesting.

I was watching ET and they said that Suleka Mathews (Sara) and Nicholas Lea (Pastor Eric) have been dating for the past 6 years. Lots of real life love on the set!

luxhoj

[3]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 1
    According to Jenny Bicks, that new woman is supposed to be happily married and is not a love interest for Jack. I mean, really, would the writers pull something like that so quickly after the Jack/Lynn thing?

AjaSimon wrote:

Week of 11/16 -

From the looks of the pictures, Cash is not gone for good. He is seen giving Marin a hug. It looks like this is after she has a run in with a mean looking wolf.

The wedding looks beautiful - so springy. Marin helps Jack with his flower and he has hands on her arms. They are smiling at one another but it doesn't look like they are 'together'. Jack gives the bride away.

The next episode 11/23

Jack is seen on a boat -looks like he is wearing fishing gear. He looks concerned. He is seen talking to a woman at dining table. (I guess this is the new love interest - the married woman - they talked about).

whitemare7

[4]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 7

Thanks for reiterating that fact luxhoj. People need to chill out about this other woman. She's not a threat for Marin. I'd say that Jack has more to be concerned about with the other men in Marin's life than she has to worry about other women in Jack's life.

kstolar

[5]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    whitemare7 wrote:

Thanks for reiterating that fact luxhoj. People need to chill out about this other woman. She's not a threat for Marin. I'd say that Jack has more to be concerned about with the other men in Marin's life than she has to worry about other women in Jack's life.

Very true. and it looks like Stuart will be making an appearance next episode! I love Stuart! Looks like Jack better get home quick, you never know when Marin might need rescuing.

phf3947

[6]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 71
    kstolar wrote:
    Very true. and it looks like Stuart will be making an appearance next episode! I love Stuart! Looks like Jack better get home quick, you never know when Marin might need rescuing.

Jason O'Mara is probably the most compelling reason for anyone to watch the show next Friday

diecaro

[7]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 21
    What the heck is this??? In the promo for next week when Men in Trees finally returns Chief Celia comes up to Marin telling her "really bad news"... There's no chance in hell they killed off Jack, is there??

Annabelle_M

[8]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 5

diecaro wrote:
    What the heck is this??? In the promo for next week when Men in Trees finally returns Chief Celia comes up to Marin telling her "really bad news"... There's no chance in hell they killed off Jack, is there??

I think the bad news is the accident that happened to Jack on the boat and the fact that nobody knows if he's still alive. Don't worry, they wont kill Jack !

Anyway, I can't believe that MIT is finally coming back next week. I hardly can't wait !! I really need an "Elmo fix" !

phf3947

[9]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 71
    A mew recurring character has been cast. Read about it here: Men in Trees Falls for Sofia Vergara.