Men in Trees Forums

ABC (ended 2008)

Official discussion: "A Tale of Two Kidneys" - Spoilers

phf3947

[1]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 71
    Please discuss "A Tale of Two Kidneys" in this thread. Thanks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kellydd

[2]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 11
    Okay this new guy Ivan has got to go. What an a$$! I really hope Annie doesn't sleep with him next week. Loved her new haircut (probably in the minority on this one). Jack, you seriously need to get some confidence in your woman or move it along, because you are really starting to piss me off! Loved that Terry was back, hope he is not trying to turn Cash. Cash I would give you a kidney in a second. So glad Dick got less smothering by the end, what a girl! Good episode, but next weeks looks better.

lynnshanafelt

[3]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    How can I find out what music was used in the last episode....A Tale of Two Kidneys....

phf3947

[4]Mar 27, 2008
    The music for this episode has just been added to the guide.

phf3947

[5]Mar 27, 2008
    kellydd wrote:
    Okay this new guy Ivan has got to go. What an a$$! I really hope Annie doesn't sleep with him next week. Loved her new haircut (probably in the minority on this one). Jack, you seriously need to get some confidence in your woman or move it along, because you are really starting to piss me off! Loved that Terry was back, hope he is not trying to turn Cash. Cash I would give you a kidney in a second. So glad Dick got less smothering by the end, what a girl! Good episode, but next weeks looks better.

I love her new haircut, although I don't think she looks much like Sandy Duncan. It suits her face shape and personality. Patrick basically "gave" Annie to Ivan (he lost points for that one), but let's just hope she's smart enough to know what a donkey's behind he is and ignores him. Celia really needs to dump Dick like a hot rock. A man that needy needs therapy

mamamia04

[6]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 1
    I loved this episode (minus) the new guy Ivan. However, I was appalled with the fact that whoever was in charge to investigate for this episode how Croatians speak did not do his job well. I was ashamed that he spoke gibberish instead of Croatian. I am Croatian and could not figure out for the life of me what language he used. Besides, in English the character speaks in some sort of distorted Russian accent. GROSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Croatians speak English with totally different accent! Other than that great episode!

highwaykind

[7]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 16
    "Love When I Can" by Nat Jay.
    Thank you
    Googled the lyrics, then finally gave up and googled "Music tale of two kidneys", and of course I should have checked here first to begin with.
    Not the best episode ever, but I do like her new haircut!

phf3947

[8]Mar 31, 2008
    Welcome to the forum HK All the songs are posted on the ABC website a few days after each episode airs: Chieftain Jukebox Music Guide.
    Edited on 03/31/2008 4:45am